*****The Official Tarriers Vs Champions Match Thread*****

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There’s a video of a street in Bo’ness or Falkirk and it’s the full scheme has bunting and flags up. Looks fucking class. Seen it on a boys phone but will need to get it sent on so I can upload it.

4 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Decent folk need protection from bunting tbh.

There has been a massive rise in bunting associated crimes against humanity.... bunting exposure, flag trauma, confetti abuse..the list goes on..it's such a concern. 

11 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Booked the full week off because I was planning a Sunday/Monday bender, decided today I'm not drinking tomorrow at all and I'm taking the car to my m8s house, it feels weird but I just can't be arsed with tomorrow for some reason, still want to win of course but ive not got that hyper excited feeling I usually have before it. 

feel the same mate,been asked to go to a few gaffs,but I just can't be arsed.celebrated winning the league already,this just feels totally pointless.don't get me wrong it's still a good feeling smashing these cunts,but there's no pre match nerves that can only be settled with a few half's and the battle tunes.

15 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

If they go a diamond again it just shows their tactically clueless. I’d really hope we are able to combat that now after the last game with the management team we have

4-1 to us, Morelos, Kent, Hagi and Roofe

I think they will try 3 5 2 copy Slavia. If they do hope we approach it like the first game against them. 

Archived