World Cup Qualifying

1 hour ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Yup mate..

Not sure how much longer we can leave him on bench.

Heard David Edgar describe him as a generational talent .Hard to argue with that .
And to think he’s not even played 20 full games and he can perform like this .If he was playing in a different position other than the captains he would be playing almost every game .

If the new manager doesn’t play him more often then we won’t see him in our first team past January .

Extremely unproffessional performance when you consider we had 6, yes six, players on a yellow and only Patterson booked to miss next meaningless match against Denmark at home. A comfortable victory and at least another three of those players should have taken a yellow towards the end to allow them to play in the fist play-off game. Amateurish at best from the manager who should have been aware of this and instructed the players to do the proffessioal thing.

12 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Yup mate..

Not sure how much longer we can leave him on bench.

Tavernier and Patterson are both excellent. Choosing between them is not a decision I would want to make because you could argue either way and have a strong point.

It’s just a shame that Tav doesn’t have that versatility like say Ricksen did so we could slot him into centre midfield and get them both on the park.

1 hour ago, DBBTB said:

Tavernier and Patterson are both excellent. Choosing between them is not a decision I would want to make because you could argue either way and have a strong point.

It’s just a shame that Tav doesn’t have that versatility like say Ricksen did so we could slot him into centre midfield and get them both on the park.

Not necessarily saying to drop Tav but wonder if worth while bringing in a cheap back up and putting Patterson put on loan to a decent team in a decent league.

On 13/11/2021 at 08:51, DBBTB said:

Am I mental for thinking Patterson could be pushed further up the pitch?

On 13/11/2021 at 08:51, DBBTB said:

Ricksen was a terrible RB imo.