World Cup Qualifying

16 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I'm curious. Was he any good today? Not that it matters. He is not coming to us.

Ramsey will go down as the guy who missed a penalty and cost us £50m

Ramsey alone should cost wilson his job never mind that specky wanker snp lover robertson and other fud bishgrove should all be gone.

Manchester was sore but this is worse imo, no idea GVB thinking, sure hes had sleepless nights about bringing that tadger on to miss a penalty.

15 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I'm curious. Was he any good today? Not that it matters. He is not coming to us.

He was meh.

Lasting 90 means fuck all either (I know you never said it) if GVB left him on the pitch for 90 minutes in the state he was today or the last game for Wales he’d get pelters for having someone blowing out their arse for half and hour if not more 

1 minute ago, falkirkNS said:

Ramsey alone should cost wilson his job never mind that specky wanker snp lover robertson and other fud bishgrove should all be gone.

See this is where I draw the line mate. Ramsey was a dud, of that there is no doubt. But at the time, Wilson was lauded for his aggressive transfer. They don't always work out. It is so easy to criticise in hindsight. 

4 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

He was meh.

Lasting 90 means fuck all either (I know you never said it) if GVB left him on the pitch for 90 minutes in the state he was today or the last game for Wales he’d get pelters for having someone blowing out their arse for half and hour if not more 

cheers for that. I never watched it.

2 hours ago, bluenoz said:

i'm not sure, i forgot the game was on actually, just saw the result on google and i was wondering if he played.

On 01/06/2022 at 23:07, Swagger said:

It’s all as false as fuck and high numbers try to be more Scottish than the next. There will be a good few at that tonight with no real interest in football - just jumping on the I can boogie bandwagon. 
They hate our club, they hate our players and they hate us. 
I used to be right up for Scotland games then gradually went through the not caring stage but now I’m delighted if they get beat.

Rangers and only Rangers for me. 

My sentiments exactly

7 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

What do they sing before fuck the Union Jack?

‘Said he had a bad back’ referencing when Bale was injured and couldnt play for Team GB at 2012 Olympics.

I live in Wales and let me tell you a few of them were in absolute shambles when he accepted that MBE on Friday :lol:

Just caught up with that game yesterday. Well done to Wales, they always just find a way in these games in the last 5/6 years.

Disappointed we wont be able to see Ukraine at the World Cup. I thought they played some lovely stuff in these last two games. Hennesey was MOTM which says it all.

16 hours ago, bluenoz said:

He had a few good moments - started a move in his own half with a simple pass and ran half the pitch to get on the end of a cross that he could have scored with, and then a clever run in into the box then chip to Bale at the back post who came close to putting them two up.

But quiet otherwise and running on empty for the last 20 odd minutes.

17 hours ago, bluenoz said:

He was woeful.

Missed the best chance of the match, gave away the ball often which he was very fortunate not to lead to goals.

Sky Sports rated him as the poorest Welsh player on the day.

That penalty save is so hilariously iconic.  That was a career ending gamble (substituting the goalkeeper) if it went wrong.

Meanwhile, this is the equivalent of BBC News here (bonus fun bit when he chases after someone that took the scarf his Mum made him)