Gerrard on Big JK, Dubai and the upcoming covid hearing

1 hour ago, gmcf said:

Any outside chance kennedy thought he was getting the c....c job just went right there .

Don't know whether to laugh or cry tbh . 

JK is playing to the gallery. He knows the filth supporters will lap up the fact that he tried to get a dig at us even though they broke covid rules themselves and got off with it.

It has backfired as SG has put him in his place. 

He is never getting the job but wants to keep on their books so a wee soundbite endears him to the most victimised club in world football.

They really are a pathetic lot. A resounding victory next Saturday will put them in their rightful place. I hope young Patterson scores a screamer of a goal and gets MOTM just to rub salt into their wounds. 

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kennedy just bleating because his game plan to attack Balogun down our RHS is clearly gubbed.

I really hope the lads are right up for it and hand them a right doing.

The  La Soufrière eruption in the Caribbean will seem like a kiddies firework compared to the timplosion when we kick them out of the cup.

10 minutes ago, southcoastbear said:

Kennedy just bleating because his game plan to attack Balogun down our RHS is clearly gubbed.

I really hope the lads are right up for it and hand them a right doing.

The  La Soufrière eruption in the Caribbean will seem like a kiddies firework compared to the timplosion when we kick them out of the cup.

From regularly winning trebles to shitting themselves that a 19 year old Ranger will end their season trophyless.  Theirr bottle has crashed and they can"t even hide the fact any more.  

Loving the timplosion. SG and the team have those no marks panicking.

Happy days!

2 hours ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

JK is playing to the gallery. He knows the filth supporters will lap up the fact that he tried to get a dig at us even though they broke covid rules themselves and got off with it.

It has backfired as SG has put him in his place. 

He is never getting the job but wants to keep on their books so a wee soundbite endears him to the most victimised club in world football.

They really are a pathetic lot. A resounding victory next Saturday will put them in their rightful place. I hope young Patterson scores a screamer of a goal and gets MOTM just to rub salt into their wounds. 

Aye , SG owned him there . 

I would have loved him to get the job , sadly it doesn't look like its happening.  

34 minutes ago, gmcf said:

Aye , SG owned him there . 

I would have loved him to get the job , sadly it doesn't look like its happening.  

There is no doubt that SG gets us and demands continious improvement from every member of staff.  Every bear knows that. From the tea lady to the kit man to the Buffalo and most importantly our fantastic support are back where we belong. We have all bought into it!

There aren't many managers on the scums dream list who could make up the huge points deffecit next season, if any.

Their answer to it is apparently Eddie Howe. Wasn't he about 12th on their list? :lol:

Yes please!!!!!!!!!! Preferably on a 5 year rolling contract.

Gerard is so media savvy that any cheap jibe is quickly turned around nowadays. 

They are left squirming and raging as he deflects the nonsense, shows them up and takes the piss all with an air of complete innocence. 

Love it 👍

I see the tarriers are "demanding clarification" (did they not used to seek clarification?)

celtic demand SFA clarification over Rangers 5 delay as Parkhead club call for 'transparency and consistency'

Nathan Patterson and Bongani Zungu will be free to take part in the Scottish Cup clash after an appeal.

By

Michael Gannon

19:15, 9 APR 2021

UPDATED19:20, 9 APR 2021

celtic have contacted the SFA demanding clarification over the delay in the Rangers  Covid Five case. 

Parkhead chiefs are seeking answers from Hampden beaks after charges against Nathan Patterson and fellow Ibrox rule breakers took nearly two months and an appeal will now be held after Saturday’s Scottish Cup derby showdown. 

Record Sport understands the SFA  delayed taking action after giving Rangers time to conduct their own investigation in to the illegal party that was broken up by cops at the start of February. 

But it took more than three weeks for the Ibrox club to conclude their findings and the governing body longer again to raise an action.

Patterson has been involved in six domestic games since the incident and will be free to face the Hoops, along with Calvin Bassey and Bongani Zungu.

celtic are unhappy as Hampden chiefs hit them with punishment for Boli Bolingoli’s breach within four days earlier this season, with the Hoops having games postponed that left them playing catch up in the Premiership. 

But a celtic spokesman said: “There have been a number of calls for ‘consistency’ this season – we couldn’t agree more.

“The SFA has dealt with other cases swiftly this season and only they can explain the timing in this case.

“We have therefore sought clarification from the Scottish FA so that Scottish football can understand the approach in disciplinary cases, in the interests of transparency and consistency.”

"We've have also asked them why it took over two months (from the 3rd January until the 5th of March) for the Compliance Officer to clear celtic of any wrong doing with regard to the photographs of around 10 of our first team squad drinking in a hotel bar and by a pool in Dubai. Although our then Assistant Manager admitted there were breeches of protocols at the time, this was confirmed to be untrue by out then Manager (yellow fangs) in a mad rant a few days later, so we demand clarification of why it took 2 months to confirm what yellow fangs had already clarified. All we are looking for is consistency and fairness for all."

Part of the above article has been added by me and is actually just made up, I wonder if anyone can guess which part?

Not only has SG put Kennedy back into his box, but put the SFA into a corner re dubaigate plus their inconsistencies. Should the sfa uphold their suspensions and/or take issue with SG's remarks, I think this will roll on and make them look very foolish.

Two year internal investigation into CSA now more than two years overdue but they demand clarification on why the SFA take a few weeks to take action against Rangers players.

Couldn't mark their necks with a  blowtorch. 

9 hours ago, TEFTONG said:

Outstanding Stevie G. Sniper shot hit the hypocrisy target in the bullseye. 

Are they actually that devoid of self awareness when statements such as Kennedy’s are mate, irony on steroids or a lingering sense of arrogance for a club that no longer the same level of influence/ support as enjoyed during our climb back to the top.
Gerrard has delivered a master stroke with his comments, really maturing both on and off field as a player and deserves all of the praise we can muster... 

There’s a scene in The Hunt For Red October where the sub chasing Connery fires a torpedo, misses him and the torpedo turns, looks for a new target, locks onto the sub that fired it and their own torpedo takes them out.

”Wish I hadn’t done that...”

:smokingcowboy:

Spot on again from Gerrard 

Shows you how much they fancy themselves to beat us, bricking it from a 19 year old kid playing right back instead of a centre back 

That was the only area they got joy in during the last game and he knows they’re in for a tough day next Saturday 

Quite funny how quickly the arrogance of the past 9 years has disappeared in a matter of months 

They have been a shambles for months. Ever since the lost holicom, they come out with at least two statements a week. All are rash, ill-advised and reeking of sore losers.

With lawwell all but gone, they are losing a grip at the sfa and every statement makes them look bad. it's comical to watch.

I've despised them for 50 years but I never thought I would see the day when they expose themselves to being frightened by a 19 yr old who has played less that 10 senior games.

I nominate Patterson for the toss of the coin, all free kicks and penalties.

Archived