YPOTY

bluenoz

Doig, Turnbull, Ferguson & Patterson are the nominees.

Personally, I would give it to Doig but we all know it will go to the man who gets subbed every game.

Patterson shouldn't be on the list. Don't think he has played even 10 games yet.

I would also have McCann there before Ferguson.

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Personally, I would give it to Doig but we all know it will go to the man who gets subbed every game.

Patterson shouldn't be on the list. Don't think he has played even 10 games yet.

For me it's Doig hands down, Ferguson has been a bit off the boil. Turnbull was nowhere for half the season, Patterson hasn't played enough.

6 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

It's only for Scottish players so McCann can't be nominated as he represents NI.

Doig should win it IMO

18 minutes ago, LaaRFC said:

Rekon Turnbull will get it. Commentary mentioned on Sunday that he has created more chances than anyone in the league and has basically played half a season, hard to argue with that. 

Doig looks a real talent though. 

Easier to do, when the rest of your team has downed tools.

29 minutes ago, LaaRFC said:

Rekon Turnbull will get it. Commentary mentioned on Sunday that he has created more chances than anyone in the league and has basically played half a season, hard to argue with that. 

Easy to do when he's been taking corner kick lessons from @tannerall

27 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

Easier to do, when the rest of your team has downed tools.

Not that I want to start arguing the case for him to get it but wouldn’t it be more difficult to create chances for teammates who aren’t trying hard to make runs etc .. 

Just now, LaaRFC said:

Not that I want to start arguing the case for him to get it but wouldn’t it be more difficult to create chances for teammates who aren’t trying hard to make runs etc .. 

Not when you look at the standard of defending against them sometimes. The definition of a chance is pretty loose if I'm correct.

2 minutes ago, Goianegra said:

It should be Doing and it isn't really close imo. If Barisic leaves in the summer we could do a lot worse than going for him.

I'd be going for him whether barasic leaves or not IMO, loan bassey to them as part of any deal.

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

He's on record saying he was a Hearts/Man Utd fan as a kid.

He played with Hearts for about 10 years and got released. Levein has said it was due to Hickey.

At least he isn't a terrier then. 

Would quite like us to sign Doig as well, one season under Barisic and then take over would be ideal. If we need to cash in on Barisic this summer would we be solid enough with Doig and Bassey? Not as sure but he looks a good player. 

Nothing against Bassey, think he's done pretty well most of the time but with the covid incident and an opportunity to sign Doig for a decent fee I would happy to offload him or loan him out and bring Doig in, if we also need to replace Barisic then bring in a more experienced player as well.