Fanzone

Dickie

Funny how quickly you can get a fanzone up and running when it’s for the right teams. Have the local residents(especially in bridgton)been consulted about the 6000 capacity fanzone to cater for the tartan tossers or is it only a problem over Ibrox way? Either Glasgow green or bellahouston could have been used for Rangers trophy day with correct policing and stewarding even an alcohol ban,they do it for other events without difficulty. But now you have this event which is at an advanced stage of planning with bars ect. Just another get it up you to Rangers fans.

I agree that it does seem a bit strange that all of a sudden we can have an outdoor event.

However it’s a major football tournament we are part hosting. It’s not just for Scotland fans. My son loves football and I’ll try and go to this so he can enjoy being part of a major international tournament.

36 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

I agree that it does seem a bit strange that all of a sudden we can have an outdoor event.

However it’s a major football tournament we are part hosting. It’s not just for Scotland fans. My son loves football and I’ll try and go to this so he can enjoy being part of a major international tournament.

A bit strange !! It’s not any more major than Saturday was if you’re a st.Johnstone fan.

17 minutes ago, Dickie said:

A bit strange !! It’s not any more major than Saturday was if you’re a st.Johnstone fan.

i agree  saturday is the flagship event in scotland cup final day and we cannot let anyone in to a 52000 seater stadium yet 3 wks later we have 12000 in the stadium and 6000 in a fan zone  its a bloody disgrace   on top of that we have had 500 fans at airdrie morton dumbarton kilmarnock etc in the last week

2 minutes ago, billscott said:

i agree  saturday is the flagship event in scotland cup final day and we cannot let anyone in to a 52000 seater stadium yet 3 wks later we have 12000 in the stadium and 6000 in a fan zone  its a bloody disgrace   on top of that we have had 500 fans at airdrie morton dumbarton kilmarnock etc in the last week

It's complete parody.