Fashion Sakala

Scott Arfield

Cedric Itten

Alfredo Morelos

Scott Wright

Kemar Roofe

Jake Hastie

1 minute ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Would’ve had Kelly in before Hastie, infact id have left a space in squad rather than include Hastie tbh, makes Jordan Jones look like Messi 

Couldn't. Hastie would need to be replaced by a player trained at another Scottish club or the spot left open.

Kelly could have been named and taken one of the two empty club-trained player spots but, like Patterson, should be eligible to go on the B list iirc.

Just now, The Dude said:

Couldn't (sort of) Hastie would need to be replaced by a player trained at another Scottish club or the spot left open.

Kelly could have been named and taken one of the two empty club-trained player spots but, like Patterson, should be eligible to go on the B list iirc.

Just now, The Dude said:

Couldn't. Hastie would need to be replaced by a player trained at another Scottish club or the spot left open.

Surely a home grown player like Kelly counts as both an academy and trained in Scotland player? 

52 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I don't know if Kelly can because he has had two loans totalling more than a year?

I was reading the rules earlier on - its a bit convoluted so I don't know if my interpretation is correct.

Yeah he is eligible - Being born or or after 1 January 2000 and being registered with Rangers from 13 April 2015 - 13 April 2017 makes him eligible for the B list.

25 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Seems a bit of a daft rule that one, good to see Jack back in the squad though. 

It's not a rule, if you have 8 home grown club-trained players you can register them.

It is in the UEFA Champions League regulations. UEFA actually publish a table on the combinations you can use for your A List players:

turnkey-portal&Ft-Calling-App-Version=3.

10 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

It's not a rule, if you have 8 home grown club-trained players you can register them.

It is in the UEFA Champions League regulations. UEFA actually publish a table on the combinations you can use for your A List players:

turnkey-portal&Ft-Calling-App-Version=3.

Make more sense 

2 hours ago, The Dude said:

He was given time off after the finals, same as the guys who were at the Euros.

I realised that but Euros and COPA finished together but others are back at training. Seen an article today putting it down to self isolation after his break, guess because Colombia on red list as opposed to Amber. 

34 minutes ago, Raligt said:

I'm sure in FM you can select all 8 players who are homegrown at club to meet quota.

You can. I thought that was the rule, your homegrown players meet both criteria.

Plus Kelly can still play as he is under 21 and homegrown.

3 minutes ago, Brubear said:

I realised that but Euros and COPA finished together but others are back at training. Seen an article today putting it down to self isolation after his break, guess because Colombia on red list as opposed to Amber. 

Croatia's last game was 28th June, Sweden's was the 29th, Colombia 's last game was 9th of July, Alfredo got less time off than anyone else and people still fuckin moan.

1 hour ago, We Will Follow Rangers said:

Croatia's last game was 28th June, Sweden's was the 29th, Colombia 's last game was 9th of July, Alfredo got less time off than anyone else and people still fuckin moan.

I wasn't moaning, was merely looking for clarity as appeared as recently as early this week Gerrard didn't even know what was happening.