****Official UEFA Champions League 2021/22 Thread****

Just now, don logan said:

Really Tef? Barely touched him. He went down feigning injury. Realised he was off the pitch so did a couple of forward rolls to get himself back on to stop the game. You never saw it that way?

City actually did Football a favour knocking out those cheating sleekit cunts. 

We obviously seen the Foden incident differently. But if he applied some "dark arts" to get Felipe who attempted to knock him out sent off then that's fair enough in my book. 

Slightly hypocritical I suppose but that mob and their manager in particular are a fucking disgrace to football.

1 minute ago, TEFTONG said:

City actually did Football a favour knocking out those cheating sleekit cunts. 

We obviously seen the Foden incident differently. But if he applied some "dark arts" to get Felipe who attempted to knock him out sent off then that's fair enough in my book. 

Slightly hypocritical I suppose but that mob and their manager in particular are a fucking disgrace to football.

Bang on mate. Atletico are the one team I always want to see beaten. Slimy bastards and I’m not a fan of City either. 

I honestly don't see anything wrong with Atletico did, Man City players were doing as much rolling around and booting the ball away as them, Fillipe was an idiot and got rightfully punished, and the Savic incident is blown out of proportion, if anything Foden starts it by doing 6 rolls back onto the park. Will say one thing shot themselves in the foot because they were on top the second half and the incident killed any momentum. The BT pundits were making it out like they've committed mass crime.