France, Czech Republic and Denmark travel advice?

GOAT

17 minutes ago, GOAT said:

What’s the UK rules for travelling to these countries and these countries rule for travelling from the UK?

Czech - fully vaccinated with an EU approved vaccine then you only need to fill an entry form before arrival. No tests or isolation required. 

8 minutes ago, GOAT said:

From what I’m reading you can get into Denmark no problems if you are fully vaccinated which I’m not or have had Covid, which I currently have!  Brondby here I come.

Yeah I think that's right for Denmark. I actually fancy Prague if possible. Meant to be a great night out.

Speedy recovery man 

7 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Yeah I think that's right for Denmark. I actually fancy Prague if possible. Meant to be a great night out.

Speedy recovery man 

Prague is great. Good beer and reasonably cheap if you avoid the tourist traps. Not been for a good few years but it was about 50p a pint when I went

latest comparisons sites show about 1.20 a beer now 

2 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

Prague is great. Good beer and reasonably cheap if you avoid the tourist traps. Not been for a good few years but it was about 50p a pint when I went

latest comparisons sites show about 1.20 a beer now 

I went for a stag and my mates wanted to go to all the fucking Irish bars. Overcharged to fuck when bars next door charging a euro a pint. Absolute mongos. 

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

UEFA haven't confirmed if away fans will be allowed in yet so tickets may be hard to come by.

For the Scotland games coming up (Denmark and Austria) have no away fans allowed - though home tickets were easy to come by and travel restrictions if double vaxed seem to be OK. Denmark update their restrictions every Friday - we are currently amber (it changed last Friday). Hopefully trending in the right direction

Assume there will be a ruling on group games and October International fixtures - the current away ban was for the September Internationals and qualifiers only. So hopefully hear quite soon.

Any idea when the actual fixture dates come out - is that today as well??

1 minute ago, TartanTeddy said:

For the Scotland games coming up (Denmark and Austria) have no away fans allowed - though home tickets were easy to come by and travel restrictions if double vaxed seem to be OK. Denmark update their restrictions every Friday - we are currently amber (it changed last Friday). Hopefully trending in the right direction

Assume there will be a ruling on group games and October International fixtures - the current away ban was for the September Internationals and qualifiers only. So hopefully hear quite soon.

Any idea when the actual fixture dates come out - is that today as well??

Fixtures due to be released tonight/tomorrow.

2 hours ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Speedy recovery man 

Cheers mate I’m fine last day of isolation tomorrow perfect timing for Sunday 😁

France looks like a fucking shambles, police going about checking everyone’s vaccine passports whenever folk are in public places.

As much as I’d love to travel for a couple of these, I think right now it’s more hassle than it’s worth, especially with us not even getting allocations. 

1 minute ago, johanhentze said:

Its a brilliant place for food and drink. Its not cheap but its quality. Im definitely going down for it.

Reckon you can get us tickets in the home end. You will be able to pass yourself off as a home fan better than me and Tam! :lol:

7 minutes ago, MisterC said:

Reckon you can get us tickets in the home end. You will be able to pass yourself off as a home fan better than me and Tam! :lol:

I can absolutely do that, I think. I know quite a few Brøndby fans with season tickets.. a few have already got in touch as well saying they can probably get tickets.