Anyone want a game of fifa on xbox

ChrisMcb

18 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Valiant effort but experience won the day.

I'm a bore mate, just go Rangers all the time unless playing my mates or my boy and we change teams.

A used it play it a lot on like 12/13/14 but it’s far too slow for me, struggle to get past like 30 matches all year. Think a got like 500 matches each year on it back then plus clubs and UT

1 hour ago, onlythestrongsurvive said:

jeez mate that would have been tough, glad it went well.  you know could never get into hockey games, or the madden ones.  Did like the Blitz games mind, and going back from that Speedball 2 on the Amiga.  god I'm getting old lol

Not going to lie, it wisnae great, was only 22 at the time too. 
still, I got through it and never looked back.

one of my abiding memories was being stuck in a room in the isolation unit getting my high dose chemo in preparation for the transplant and Rangers got knocked out the Champions League by Levski Sofia.

Was fucking raging.

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

A used it play it a lot on like 12/13/14 but it’s far too slow for me, struggle to get past like 30 matches all year. Think a got like 500 matches each year on it back then plus clubs and UT

Check this, poor start to division 2 but hammered this cunt.

20210908_234805.jpg

20210908_234818.jpg

6 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Neither should u but am no complaining about it but my 60 year old ass says u should possibly educate your child correctly 

I have every right to be here unlike this thread. My son is probably more educated than you and won't be playing kids games at 60.

3 minutes ago, trueblue 64 said:

I have every right to be here unlike this thread. My son is probably more educated than you and won't be playing kids games at 60.

Ffs next u will be telling me girls don't play video games and that they are for loners with no friends. 

For a very educated man you just love to hold onto very outdated stereotypes. 

I'm ways that would be classed as discrimination and I for one are deeply offended by this