Jump to content

Hopefully matchday vaccines next


Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

ffs none of the examples need you to divulge medical information!

Bouncers on the door have asked people about their medical situation for years. If you dont answer satisfactorily, they are within their rights to knock you back.

It is also illegal to serve people on the basis of their medical condition. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Bouncers on the door have asked people about their medical situation for years. If you dont answer satisfactorily, they are within their rights to knock you back.

It is also illegal to serve people on the basis of their medical condition. 

Like what questions ? "Excuse me mate , got proof you never had mumps?"

And what proof are the customers required to show?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Adoniram said:

Is this your sole argument. My rights as a citizen are being taken from me wise ass. And what a puerile and weak angle you're taking.

I'm under no obligation to support apartheid either. Businesses will need their customers before customers need them. 

Do passports stop infection spread..yes or no?

 

Not my sole argument, just the particular thread I'm going down just now. Which specific rights are being taken away from you and why should they be protected anymore than an employee's or an employer's rights that you appear to be advocating should be removed.

Link to post
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

Any business has total freedom not to sell their product. They will pay an associated price for that in loss of sales. 

You seem to ignore a few points re this however:

1. this is not Rangers (the business) that want to do this. It is being forced on them by the state. Would Rangers introduce this if not for SNP? So not sure why you are painting the club as the bad ones here? 

2. Why is it when I go to my supermarket (virtually every single day) no-one challenges me for not wearing a mask? Sign at the door says no mask no entry. Aye right. I assume you have never been in business or else you would know that customers are hard to win, important to keep and are the life blood of any business. I know people that work there and they say they are just going through the motions. Dont want the pain from the authorities. They all know it is nonsense however. 

Let me turn your question around, why does your health need to impact others desire to not have more state control on their lives than necessary? You are the problem, not them.

 

 

 

Can you point me to where Rangers have said they don't want to do it and are having it "forced on them by the state"?

Same reason staff in a supermarket don't challenge shoplifters generally, they are told not to for their own safety.

Link to post
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Would be nice if our fans United against this nonsense mate but as you’ve read on here too many supporting the snp with this and thinking it makes them some kind of super fan who can pass judgment over others 

We are super fans, we’re doing everything we possibly can to support our team..

Tiger Shaw likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

Like what questions ? "Excuse me mate , got proof you never had mumps?"

And what proof are the customers required to show?

 

They often ask "How much have you had to drink tonight?" to establish the level of chemical intoxication the individual is under. This is to establish the level of inebriation caused by the drug in their system.

The person will answer and the security staff will use their training and experience to work out their medical status and make a judgement on if they are to be allowed in. If you admit that you have taken what is considered a very large dose of medicinal alcohol, they may bar you on that reason alone.

Asking how much you have had to drink is the definition of asking about your medical history. It is to establish your medical state at that point in time. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

They often ask "How much have you had to drink tonight?" to establish the level of chemical intoxication the individual is under. This is to establish the level of inebriation caused by the drug in their system.

The person will answer and the security staff will use their training and experience to work out their medical status and make a judgement on if they are to be allowed in. If you admit that you have taken what is considered a very large dose of medicinal alcohol, they may bar you on that reason alone.

Asking how much you have had to drink is the definition of asking about your medical history. It is to establish your medical state at that point in time. 

And you count that as medical information?

Effin 1984 doublespeak right enough. 

Will that fact that you had two pints that night be on the records in your doctors office? Will they ever make it onto your doctors records? Are you forced to show them a record from your doctors office? Dont be so effin stupid. 

Really stretching your credibility now. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Can you point me to where Rangers have said they don't want to do it and are having it "forced on them by the state"?

Same reason staff in a supermarket don't challenge shoplifters generally, they are told not to for their own safety.

Again. A total lack of understanding of business. 

If Rangers wanted it they would have introduced earlier. There is a cost associated with everything and businesses always try to remove cost. That increases profits or allows them to complete with lower prices or a combination of the two.  So tell me why they did not introduce earlier. Please.

Well you know, most supermarkets have security staff. I have seen them challenge shoplifters and people when the door detectors beep.  So I think you are clutching at straws. Most people without masks dont look that threatening.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

No, You "filled in a form". What NHS paperwork did you have to show?  

A letter from gp confirming a screening test developed by the British gymnastics association for Atlanto-Axial instability had been completed and participation was approved 

TamCoopz and Bluekev like this
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

Again. A total lack of understanding of business. 

If Rangers wanted it they would have introduced earlier. There is a cost associated with everything and businesses always try to remove cost. That increases profits or allows them to complete with lower prices or a combination of the two.  So tell me why they did not introduce earlier. Please.

Well you know, most supermarkets have security staff. I have seen them challenge shoplifters and people when the door detectors beep.  So I think you are clutching at straws. Most people without masks dont look that threatening.

 

 

They could have introduced it before the infrastructure was available? Most supermarkets don't have security staff. Generally larger ones or ones in high-footfall or high-risk areas will, but many, many supermarkets have no security staff whatsoever.

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

A letter from gp confirming a screening test developed by the British gymnastics association for Atlanto-Axial instability had been completed and participation was approved 

I see and was this letter written about yourself or one or more of the children in your care?

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

They could have introduced it before the infrastructure was available? Most supermarkets don't have security staff. Generally larger ones or ones in high-footfall or high-risk areas will, but many, many supermarkets have no security staff whatsoever.

Eh no. Clutching at fucking straws you are. If they have such a hard on for passports they could just get fans to sign a one off letter saying they have the jabs. If not offer them their money back. Infrastructure not needed.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, ger4life_1872 said:

1 of the children in my care 

Ok, well my sympathies with that child mate but I have to say that you are being slightly sparse with the truth. Again there is a clear and direct link between the activity and the condition being monitored. That is different. I assume it was a one off check to allow that child to join your club rather than being checked every single trip?

What health information did you have to divulge about yourself direct from your doctor to allow you to take these kids there? 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

Ok, well my sympathies with that child mate but I have to say that you are being slightly sparse with the truth. Again there is a clear and direct link between the activity and the condition being monitored. That is different. I assume it was a one off check to allow that child to join your club rather than being checked every single trip?

What health information did you have to divulge about yourself direct from your doctor to allow you to take these kids there? 

 

Wow , you shouldn't assume so much , nope that letter will be required on every trip 

Why would I need a letter from my doctor to take my niece to a trampoline park 

Link to post
Share on other sites

The level of answers here to enforced segregation is incredible but not surprising.

Shows the IQ level or simply the selfishness of the individual that they approve of medical apartheid.

The irony is I'll bet many go to the pub before it. Mix with vaccinated and unvaccinated but wet their frillies entering Ibrox to sit in the open air. Then go back to the pub or on their supporters bus home.

Anyone show me the proof that medically these passports are a benefit?

Madina likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Adoniram said:

The level of answers here to enforced segregation is incredible but not surprising.

Shows the IQ level or simply the selfishness of the individual that they approve of medical apartheid.

The irony is I'll bet many go to the pub before it. Mix with vaccinated and unvaccinated but wet their frillies entering Ibrox to sit in the open air. Then go back to the pub or on their supporters bus home.

Anyone show me the proof that medically these passports are a benefit?

Repeating the word apartheid in every post for dramatic effect doesn't add credibility to your argument.

TamCoopz, Siam69 and .Williamson. like this
Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Upcoming Events

    • 09 December 2021 17:45 Until 19:45
      0  
      Lyon v Rangers
      Stade des Lumieres
      UEFA Europa League
×
×
  • Create New...