Sunday RTV voucher

GOAT

59 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

I got the email too mate. Do you put the code in just now or wait until Sunday ? I haven’t a clue ! 

I’m still confused !! I’m a season ticket holder but don’t have Gers Tv. Only saw the games last year with pass. Do I need to register ? 

58 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

I got the email too mate. Do you put the code in just now or wait until Sunday ? I haven’t a clue ! 

I just signed in to Rangers TV and put the code in right away after I got the e-mail, and it said it had been successful, hopefully comes Sunday it will work OK.

Have a go and see if it works for you now. :thumbup:

2 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

I’m still confused !! I’m a season ticket holder but don’t have Gers Tv. Only saw the games last year with pass. Do I need to register ? 

I don't have Rangers Tv either but you must have a password form earlier in the season, use that on again.

Hope that works.  

6 minutes ago, Billy1984 said:

My son and I are on registered to the same email address, he got an email I never I take it they’re doing it one per household.

Weird that mate. Me and the wee guy are registered at same address and the both of us have them 

15 minutes ago, Billy1984 said:

My son and I are on registered to the same email address, he got an email I never I take it they’re doing it one per household.

If this isn’t the case btw I hope you leave the room when the game is on until you get an email 

Edit- I’ve said this as if they’re going to email you half way through the game with your code so you can walk back in 

36 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

If this isn’t the case btw I hope you leave the room when the game is on until you get an email 

Edit- I’ve said this as if they’re going to email you half way through the game with your code so you can walk back in 

I’ll be watching on my sons stream like the scrounging grinch I am.