What should the club be doing about clancy

KingKirk

33 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Thanks for posting these mate.

That is the first time I have seen that angle of the Brown on Kent incident, and I now see Kent never touched him, last night I thought the first replay from another angle seemed to show he had. I don't know if a second yellow red card ending up in a red can be challenged but if it can surely we have to do so.

Brown should be given a retrospective card for feigning injury the horrible prick. 

Just had a look ,Looks like appeals only 2nd yellows are only for mistaken identity and simulation .

Surley it’s wrong if one player can appeal for receiving a 2nd yellow for diving but appeal but a player who receives a 2nd yellow as a result of simulation Cant .

I would suppose they would need to judge first if wankpot had dived first though .There could be no mechanism for this though .

-These things even themselves out over a season.

-Refs are just incompetent not biased

-We're starting to sound like them

-Stop blaming refs for us being shite

All stuff that has been repeated by some on here over the years, and all the while we continue to get fucked up the arse.

Our club and Gerrard have tried previously and failed miserably in addressing it. Gio doesn't even seem to acknowledge it. We've now only got ourselves to blame for being weak in highlighting every single big injustice.  We've won a title inspite of them, but it gets harder to consistently do so.

It's in no way simply inconsistent/ incompetence. Too often certain referees performances have the same inexplicable bias against us being evident. Clancy is the worst, and last night's game doesn't even come close to the 2-1 win over the scum a couple of December's ago.

There used to be a good thread on here about it all.  Well I thought it was good anyways 🤣🤣🤣 

24 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Just had a look ,Looks like appeals only 2nd yellows are only for mistaken identity and simulation .

Surley it’s wrong if one player can appeal for receiving a 2nd yellow for diving but appeal but a player who receives a 2nd yellow as a result of simulation Cant .

I would suppose they would need to judge first if wankpot had dived first though .There could be no mechanism for this though .

Rules are rules. Kent is out next league game.

Brown should be cited for simulation but we all know that won't happen unless they're playing Celtic next.

4 hours ago, Smile said:

No it's against Rangers so it won't happen, we even had members on her saying Clancy decisions were okay.

We had members saying they were ok up until about the 30th minute, which they were. Funnily enough, everything you posted is second half.

Try the truth instead of the half truth. :tu:

4 hours ago, Nk89 said:

Who is our defender in the 1st clip! How fucking weak what is he doing 

Easy to say he's weak, but if you're not expecting rugby tactics, which you're not going to be, it puts you in the back foot.

Aberdeen were probably also cynical enough to get a large guy on a smaller guy to achieve it.

They're also probably briefed that if our guy collapses, go over him and make it look like he's brought you down.

3 minutes ago, Inigo said:

We had members saying they were ok up until about the 30th minute, which they were. Funnily enough, everything you posted is second half.

Try the truth instead of the half truth. :tu:

I get it it doesn't fit in with Clancy a good ref and having a good game theory.

3 minutes ago, Smile said:

I get it it doesn't fit in with Clancy a good ref and having a good game theory.

Oh, another lie. 

Seriously, mate. Blatantly lieing, over several posts, to make some kind of point is pretty low.

5 hours ago, Wullies_bowly_legs said:

Cannot believe our defender in the first clip. All he has to do is spin to the side and the player runs offside. Even if he doesn’t the free kick is coming from deep and the keeper has time to come out and claim it.

The one on Borna is a bad one as he was holding the guy for the first elbow but not the second.

how the linesman ignored that ,beyond belief

1 hour ago, magic8ball said:

Thanks for that.

They should have Brown for simulation, the cunt was never touched. 

3 hours ago, Canabear said:

That is an issue that needs looked at.

Fuck this behind closed doors complaining , if that even happens.

Be up front about calling this out.

And another thing is these fuckin linesmen are getting away with absolute murder here. In these videos shown earlier in the thread all of them happened right in front of a lineman and not one was flagged and that is a bigger issue. WTF do they think they are there for?

Played down and dismissed as nothing by Walker last night

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

-These things even themselves out over a season.

-Refs are just incompetent not biased

-We're starting to sound like them

-Stop blaming refs for us being shite

All stuff that has been repeated by some on here over the years, and all the while we continue to get fucked up the arse.

Our club and Gerrard have tried previously and failed miserably in addressing it. Gio doesn't even seem to acknowledge it. We've now only got ourselves to blame for being weak in highlighting every single big injustice.  We've won a title inspite of them, but it gets harder to consistently do so.

It's in no way simply inconsistent/ incompetence. Too often certain referees performances have the same inexplicable bias against us being evident. Clancy is the worst, and last night's game doesn't even come close to the 2-1 win over the scum a couple of December's ago.

There used to be a good thread on here about it all.  Well I thought it was good anyways 🤣🤣🤣 

Great post, 100%. The mhanky mhob have plotted, schemed and manipulated the winter break to weaken others and benefit them and succeeded so far by the way, 2 points gone, that’s for those who’ve still got their head buried in “evens itself up over the season sand”. Plus passive performances like last night don’t work. But hey ho let’s move on.

39 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Oh, another lie. 

Seriously, mate. Blatantly lieing, over several posts, to make some kind of point is pretty low.

Your a clown who got found out backing Clancy now you are just making a fool of yourself stating he was okay in the first half.

13 minutes ago, Smile said:

Your a clown who got found out backing Clancy now you are just making a fool of yourself stating he was okay in the first half.

:lol: Mate.

I'll indulge you. Not sure why, but I will...

None of the contentious decisions had been made including, funnily enough, all the ones you posted, when I said 'I'm all for hating Clancy given previous performances, but he's done nothing to warrant the greeting so far' after what was actually 20 minutes or so. Certainly before our goal.

In the game thread you then decided to use second half decisions to somehow imply that I was wrong about what I said re the first 20 minutes and that I supported Clancy, despite my having clearly said what I thought of him in the negative. 

So began your wee episode of distortions.

If you want to post a few GIFs or quotes to show that's wrong, batter in. Or you can just keep lying through your teeth like a weirdo. Not to mention that you couldn't bring yourself to @ me in the first instance, but there you go.

Just now, Inigo said:

:lol: Mate.

I'll indulge you. Not sure why, but I will...

None of the contentious decisions had been made including, funnily enough, all the ones you posted, when I said 'I'm all for hating Clancy given previous performances, but he's done nothing to warrant the greeting so far' after what was actually 20 minutes or so. Certainly before our goal.

In the game thread you then decided to use second half decisions to somehow imply that I was wrong about what I said re the first 20 minutes and that I supported Clancy, despite my having clearly said what I thought of him in the negative. 

So began your wee episode of distortions.

If you want to post a few GIFs or quotes to show that's wrong, batter in. Or you can just keep lying through your teeth like a weirdo.

I've lost interest in this so not even bothering to read this but will do you the courtesy of a reply as I'm a nice guy.

What annoyed me as much as the referee was Gio’s post match interview, he basically excused the horrendous decisions Clancy made and not only that, he seemed reasonably satisfied with getting a draw.

Can only hope away from the cameras he lets the players know that performance was unacceptable otherwise I fear for the future under him.