Welcome to Rangers, Aaron Ramsey!

1 hour ago, Iakona said:

Hes been quoted as saying he thinks it'll be too soon as he's short on match fitness.

Hopes to be involved at the weekend though.

He's not lacking fitness he's lacking match fitness, match fitness comes from playing games... he's fit to play so get him flung in.

I don't see what it is he gains from sitting out Wednesday but playing Sunday, ONE extra training session he's had plenty of training sessions at Juve he's here to play.

2 minutes ago, bluenose244 said:

He's not lacking fitness he's lacking match fitness, match fitness comes from playing games... he's fit to play so get him flung in.

I don't see what it is he gains from sitting out Wednesday but playing Sunday, ONE extra training session he's had plenty of training sessions at Juve he's here to play.

Probably meant too early to start or play the 90

Wishful thinking

3 minutes ago, bluenose244 said:

He isn't long out of covid isolation.

SSB was hilarious last night, all that lot talking him down comparing him with Barton, Krancjar etc. If we're honest with ourselves we would've been sick had they signed him - the only real equivalent is to when they signed Robbie Keane, you just knew he was going to do a turn for them and he did. Thankfully on the rest of their team were shite. 

Got a special feeling about what Ramsey will achieve here, goal scoring midfielder has been the last piece of the puzzle for a good couple of years. 

1 minute ago, Leeds_Bear said:

SSB was hilarious last night, all that lot talking him down comparing him with Barton, Krancjar etc. If we're honest with ourselves we would've been sick had they signed him - the only real equivalent is to when they signed Robbie Keane, you just knew he was going to do a turn for them and he did. Thankfully on the rest of their team were shite. 

Got a special feeling about what Ramsey will achieve here, goal scoring midfielder has been the last piece of the puzzle for a good couple of years. 

He still puts in decent performances for Wales . Italy hasn’t worked out for him but that’s football. If he can rekindle even half the player he was at Arsenal he will stroll this league up here . Just have to try and avoid the hammer throwers who will go out with only one intention to try and stop him. 

16 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

He isn't long out of covid isolation.

I don't know what that means sorry, is that like when you post a picture of one of them tests then proceed to sit in the house and play the PS5 for a few days..?

He could do 45 tomorrow no issue.

4 minutes ago, bluenose244 said:

I don't know what that means sorry, is that like when you post a picture of one of them tests then proceed to sit in the house and play the PS5 for a few days..?

He could do 45 tomorrow no issue.

You don't know what that means?

24 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Even though the comparisons with Kranjcar & Barton are way off anyway they two both did not suit our system at all whereas Aaron Ramsey is the perfect prototype for our system.

It's the full on uneducated bullshit you expect from SSB.

11 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

I'll be shocked if he doesn't get at least a half tomorrow - whether that's the 1st or 2nd I don't know, that's what Gio is paid for. 

He said himself it has come too early for him. I expect him on the bench due to the 9 subs though.

2 minutes ago, WWTC said:

gofyn mod a byddwch yn darganfod eich cyffu

Genuinely can't be arsed translating.

I asked you a question. Simple...like you, clearly. 

So, I'll ask again...why is this signing disgusting? 

Generally speaking...only a taig seems to be appalled by this signing...no one else on RM is "disgusted" by this.