Welcome to Rangers, Aaron Ramsey!

The more I think about it, it has got to be an attempt at mind games.

With the 9 subs even if he is only 70% fit you put him on the bench surely?

If he's not in the squad it only feeds the rabid press in this country to talk about his fitness and his supposed injury issues.

What I'm about to say will go down like a lead balloon on here, but I don't give a fuck. I believe it.

This signing is going to be used as ammunition for Celtic fans to slaughterĀ  us for years to come.

There are 14 Games left, he won't be fully fit for another 3 or 4. By which time they'll be streets ahead.

Going by his past history we will be lucky if we get half a dozen good games out of him between now and the end of the season, and he will be off never to be seen again. Every penny spent on him down the tubes in a signing motivated by ego and desperation.

4 minutes ago, DiamondDan said:

What I'm about to say will go down like a lead balloon on here, but I don't give a fuck. I believe it.

This signing is going to be used as ammunition for celtic fans to slaughterĀ  us for years to come.

There are 14 Games left, he won't be fully fit for another 3 or 4. By which time they'll be streets ahead.

Going by his past history we will be lucky if we get half a dozen good games out of him between now and the end of the season, and he will be off never to be seen again. Every penny spent on him down the tubes in a signing motivated by ego and desperation.

Go for a sleep, mate. He'll be an excellent player for us and the Tims can/will drop points in this league, they have still to come to Ibrox where it will be even more bouncing than tonight. His calmness and leadership in the dressing room will be good too

• 4 months later...

Great for him that he got himself fit enough to play 90 mins for Wales as they qualified for the WC.

Objective achieved for him for his time at Rangers. Woop fucking woop.

For us? Meh. Wouldn't touch him again with a barge poleĀ Ā 

49 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyļ»æArse said:

Great for him that he got himself fit enough to play 90 mins for Wales as they qualified for the WC.

Aye he can bolt

50 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyļ»æArse said:

He was struggling like fuck the last half hour but still Managed to finish the game,he is deffo up there as one of our worst signings imo

51 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyļ»æArse said:

You actually call that fit enough? He was blowing out his arse for half an hour :lol:Ā 

57 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyļ»æArse said:

He'll be wanting to come back here for his World Cup warm up.