Welcome to Rangers, Aaron Ramsey!

55 minutes ago, bluenose244 said:

He's not lacking fitness he's lacking match fitness, match fitness comes from playing games... he's fit to play so get him flung in.

I don't see what it is he gains from sitting out Wednesday but playing Sunday, ONE extra training session he's had plenty of training sessions at Juve he's here to play.

It's not my take, it's just what he said. Those where basically his own words. 

23 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

He said himself it has come too early for him. I expect him on the bench due to the 9 subs though.

I know, I watched his interview - not sure if mind games or if genuine though :lol:

Any further details emerged about the actual deal? Is there an option or obligation to buy or just a simple loan deal? 

I cant really see where Juve or Rangers benefit by NOT having some sort of option included to be honest.

3 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

I know, I watched his interview - not sure if mind games or if genuine though :lol:

9 subs surely means we can have him on there without too much risk if we are chasing a goal with 20 minutes to go

1 minute ago, beararse said:

Any further details emerged about the actual deal? Is there an option or obligation to buy or just a simple loan deal? 

I cant really see where Juve or Rangers benefit by NOT having some sort of option included to be honest.

Because we won't be able to offer him even 10% of his current wage

3 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Maybe he didnt want to act all "Johnny Big Baws' and/or risk putting the manager in a position without actually witnessing him train first hand.

fingers crossed he's fit and raring to go.

25 minutes ago, 16BlueSherbert90 said:

Genuinely can't be arsed translating.

I asked you a question. Simple...like you, clearly. 

So, I'll ask again...why is this signing disgusting? 

Generally speaking...only a taig seems to be appalled by this signing...no one else on RM is "disgusted" by this. 

Its a turn of phase ffs! As if i’m “appalled” by us signing Aaron Ramsey ffs :lol:

And I’m the simple one? 

That may be dressed as a question but its an accusation, and plenty of people on here know I’m not so I’d clamp up if I were you. 

Just now, The Specky Liar said:

Because we won't be able to offer him even 10% of his current wage

IF reports are to believed, his current wage is about 200k pw net. if thats the case we can probably afford 20%. An option to buy would leave the door open and first dibs to negotiate.

1 minute ago, WWTC said:

Its a turn of phase ffs! As if i’m “appalled” by us signing Aaron Ramsey ffs :lol:

And I’m the simple one? 

That may be dressed as a question but its an accusation, and plenty of people on here know I’m not so I’d clamp up if I were you. 

Turn of phrase and clamp up :lol:

Okay :sarcasm:

Just now, .Williamson. said:

Fucking hell, still can’t get over this 

Yeah I'm the same.  Pure excitement, and that's a rare feeling.

It's also surely star dust on future signings, especially if he ends up with transfer to another league in the summer, as it shows a clear route from Rangers to those leagues and clubs.  Makes Rangers an easier sell to bigger names. 

I'm so pleased that he "gets it" about Rangers.

Pleased too that the club with the 3rd biggest wage bill in the SPFL is probably Juventus :p:

6 minutes ago, blaudrup said:

Yeah I'm the same.  Pure excitement, and that's a rare feeling.

It's also surely star dust on future signings, especially if he ends up with transfer to another league in the summer, as it shows a clear route from Rangers to those leagues and clubs.  Makes Rangers an easier sell to bigger names. 

I'm so pleased that he "gets it" about Rangers.

Pleased too that the club with the 3rd biggest wage bill in the SPFL is probably Juventus :p:

:lol::lol::lol:

3 minutes ago, beararse said:

IF reports are to believed, his current wage is about 200k pw net. if thats the case we can probably afford 20%. An option to buy would leave the door open and first dibs to negotiate.

If you look at his transfer history he’s kinda mostly went for free apart from his move to Arsenal from Cardiff

but his wages (because of the free) are high. 
he’s at a point in his career where he can enjoy football without the need to make a shit load of cash.  🤞

we might get lucky where Juve want his massive wage off their books and he loves the famous so much and it’s a token payment to secure him on a reasonable wage we can afford 

saying that he’s a success 😂

22 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

He seems a bit Trevor Francis injury wise, so I would play it safe...we don't want Aaron Ramsey turning into Aaryan Jack do we?

Unless he signs for a team in the MLS with plenty room in salary cap or Qatar/SA then his next wage you’d have to imagine would be around the 50/60k mark. Whatever he’s on just now is not even close to what he’ll be getting at the end of his Juve deal. He can likely play wherever next season, whilst picking up the remainder of his salary too. Wouldn’t be surprised if he loved it here that he spent next season on loan in a similar deal too (CL money pending obviously).