Europe v domestic front

Rlm

Was at wk tonite, checked the score and just pleased about the 3 points...but I've had a quick read on here and is Europe a competition where theres no pressure on us but the league is where we just not being clinical enough...thoughts?

• Rlm changed the title to Europe v domestic front
4 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Rlm thinking he's texting his Mrs that he's at work but is texting on RM from the pub.

Just ignore guys 12hrs on the line at Nissan....pressed the button to quick when left work.

14 minutes ago, Rlm said:

Was at wk tonite, checked the score and just pleased about the 3 points...but I've had a quick read on here and is Europe a competition where theres no pressure on us but the league is where we just not being clinical enough...thoughts?

I'm gonna entertain this cause I actually feel sorry for the kicking you're taking here 🤣

We suit Europe cause we're playing football. No teams who lump it up the park or the line. None of this floor is lava pish. We play teams who don't sit baw deep behind the ball. Teams go at us and we suit that. Not to mention VAR.

13 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

I'm gonna entertain this cause I actually feel sorry for the kicking you're taking here 🤣

We suit Europe cause we're playing football. No teams who lump it up the park or the line. None of this floor is lava pish. We play teams who don't sit baw deep behind the ball. Teams go at us and we suit that. Not to mention VAR.

Cheers m8, I knew I'd get dogs abuse b4 I cud change my words,but it's always in good heart. Am big enuf to take it on the chin. Am happy we won so that's all that matters

14 minutes ago, trueblue 64 said:

You were on the lines in your car on the way home from work?

No I just skipped the lines and went straight for crystal meth Instead after reading about how we just about scraped a win tonight. At least we still in it. But by the sounds of it need to sort our form out asap.

3 hours ago, Rlm said:

No I just skipped the lines and went straight for crystal meth Instead after reading about how we just about scraped a win tonight. At least we still in it. But by the sounds of it need to sort our form out asap.

Just wait till you find out Gio didn’t make any subs. It’ll be something stronger than crystal meth you’ll need mate