*****The Official Dundee vs Rangers Match Thread*****

toolongawake

5 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Has anybody taken offence? Or they finding it ironic that him of all people are calling fans arseholes? 

Seen/heard plenty taking offence since the game aye

Just because of his past doesn’t mean he isn’t due an opinion on what happened

6 hours ago, Thermopylae said:

When you see this it's hard to explain this seasons patchy domestic performances ... so it's not a lack of desire?

Domestic.jpg

It clearly is not a lack of desire. That is why I get so fucked off when - as soon as we concede the first goal- someone always comes on and says the team don’t look interested or have shat it or suchlike.

16 hours ago, BlueThunder said:

It clearly is not a lack of desire. That is why I get so fucked off when - as soon as we concede the first goal- someone always comes on and says the team don’t look interested or have shat it or suchlike.

It's just hard to believe we can do so well against decent European opposition and then drop so many points against no better than middling teams at home. I mean we as good as beat Dortmund home and away and as far I'm concerned they could play the likes of Motherwell and Ross 100 times and beat them 98 or 99 

There was a period in the 2nd half after the equaliser we started pinging the ball about a lot quicker and it was football that is extremely difficult to deal with. Dundee were frantic. It shouldn't take us to be coming back from a goal down at Dens Park to produce that. I know it can't be produced for 90 minutes but if we did up the pace more often we wouldn't be in this situation in the league as I have said all season were are far too slow at times, even when needing a goal.