Trophy/achievements

rabc10000

Does anyone in here actually try and get as many trophies as possible from every game they play or is it just me. 

I only have 2 psn friends atm and both trophies are non existant and even in the Xbox, which I haven't played properly for about 5 or 6 years I still see friends with literally 1/10th of my gamerscore. 

Windering if trophies and cheevos have ran their course as no one seems to think about them

@rabc10000 don’t rise to it mate, just relax. More you react the more they’ll bite back. Just ignore them.

I used to be bothered about achievements when I was younger on Xbox 360. Less so about trophies on PS5. These days I’m just dipping in and out of games so it doesn’t bother me so much at all.

4 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

@Marky.

@blaudrup

I'm maybe old skool but I like to see how much of a game I've completed. 

I think it's a time thing, I know I haven't completed any of them.  My games sit on about 3%, that's why. 

In Red Dead Redemption 2 I'm almost ready to learn how to ride a horse. 

In F1 2021, I'm still working on how the seatbelt works.

It depends on the game and what you get out of it for me, for example if you get extra endings like on the Arkham games I used to quite like doing it but if there’s nothing in it over than the trophy/achievement I don’t really do it tbh.

I do remember years ago though being obsessed with getting all of the achievements on Halo 3 when that was first out but I’m pretty sure they gave you rare Skins/Helmets with it.

Wow. 

No trophies really don't mean much tbh, if you complete a game then that's that, hunting about trying to do every little thing to earn a gold trophy or 100 percent completion rate is a bit ridiculous unless of course you don't have a job or on long term sick. 

Didn't even do that as a teenager