Gio Discussion Thread

stevemac

Just now, BlueKnight87 said:

The WC break gives them more time to find a new manager. With this board you just know it will take a few weeks to find a replacement. 

I could see them rather leaving gio in charge than go caretaker route before the break. 

But your right a couple of decent results and they could also easily bury the heads and leave him in place. 

But it's been clear since parkhead to all and he should of went after Liverpool. Surely we know who we want. In you scenario we get a new guy in half way through world cup he gets a fortnight then bang into tough fixtures. Remember this was our easy part of the season.

3 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

It’s been a rough day but it’s time to call it a night and head for bed big man. Think you’ll have a sore head in the morning for sure.

😂 Fair enough

15 minutes ago, Kylegib said:

Not a 38 game season that was an 18 game season but if you knew our clubs history you'd know that, you'd also know that 102 points is a club record, only conceding 13 goals is a club record and going 7 games undefeated against celtic is possibly the longest we've went unbeaten against them.

So the number of games doesn't count now, you said it hadnt been done before, when it has

3 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

But it's been clear since parkhead to all and he should of went after Liverpool. Surely we know who we want. In you scenario we get a new guy in half way through world cup he gets a fortnight then bang into tough fixtures. Remember this was our easy part of the season.

Tell me it's not something you could see this board doing. Waiting too long and then giving a new manager little time. It sounds right up there street. 

Hopefully I'm wrong they sack gio right away and a new manager is ready to go. 

But nothing I've seen from this board tells me it will be that simple.

Just now, BlueKnight87 said:

Tell me it's not something you could see this board doing. Waiting too long and then giving a new manager little time. It sounds right up there street. 

Hopefully I'm wrong they sack gio right away and a new manager is ready to go. 

But nothing I've seen from this board tells me it will be that simple.

He's not even had the vote of confidence I'm not convinced he goes untill after celtic 

Just now, MacBoyd said:

He's not even had the vote of confidence I'm not convinced he goes untill after celtic 

And it's only going to get worse.

Why can all the fans see it but the board don't? We have been venting these frustrations for weeks/months and even when we where winning the concerns where being voiced.

Slow as fuck to react this board. 

1 minute ago, BlueVanguard said:

Why can all the fans see it but the board don't? We have been venting these frustrations for weeks/months and even when we where winning the concerns where being voiced.

Nope honestly can't tell you, there's no way they think he turns this round, worrying.

4 minutes ago, BlueVanguard said:

They probably do see it but are reluctant to sack him as it will cost them.

1 hour ago, Glory awaits said:

I feel sorry for gio, he took us on a journey that was off the scale, that night against Leipzig and the days after it, really really special, doubt another scottish club will get to a euro final ever again. he done them at Hamden in the semi & won the trophy, god knows how but got us in the champions league...

he has been landed with an ageing team & most of our supposedly best players out of contract, none of that is his fault.

His transfers have been shite and he’s obviously having problems in the dressing room but this goes way further than him but the poor cunt will cop it

I'm not convinced that he'll cop it, but it needs turned around, pronto.

4 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

Nope honestly can't tell you, there's no way they think he turns this round, worrying.

Everycunt saw this result coming bar the  board, they’ll refuse to pay the money to get shot of him otherwise they’d of done it weeks ago.

They’ll hope that gio can’t take the heat and walk away, whereas handing them the fuckin league to save some cash. Gio won’t walk, board won’t do shit, horrible times.

6 minutes ago, BlueVanguard said:

They can see it alright. 

If they don't change manager then it's simply about money. 

They don't want to pay him off then spend for a new manager.