Leipzig Away

5 minutes ago, bigblueyonder said:

They play in their old stadium though, well a new one that's inside the old stadium. It's weird you walk up and down the old stands after the turnstiles. 

Didn't even notice that last time we went and even having looked at the stadium on google maps plenty of times until now... thats mad! You can see some of the old features

2 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Was wild mate. Just bought my ticket still no digs or transport from prague bought yet. Fuck knows what we are doing considering hiring a motor. 

I am booking flights as we speak. Was a last minute decision. We are going to Berlin. Looking for a bus now as there are no trains coming back afterwards.

19 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Was wild mate. Just bought my ticket still no digs or transport from prague bought yet. Fuck knows what we are doing considering hiring a motor. 

Train is 4:30 hours from Prague changing in Dresden you can get a ticket for £20-30 depending on the train you get. 

2 hours ago, RFC RYAN said:

Flix bus we’re doing mate. One at 2 on Thursday morning gets into Leipzig at 6

4 hours ago, RFC RYAN said:

Vienna True Blues doing a bus picking up in Prague/dropping back after the game. Not got any further details on it though. 

Think they wanted names for tomorrow 

1 minute ago, ManchestGer said:

Vienna True Blues doing a bus picking up in Prague/dropping back after the game. Not got any further details on it though. 

Think they wanted names for tomorrow 

My mate messaged them and they said they only had 12 names yesterday. 

10 minutes ago, andyhrfc said:

Got the contact details? We are flying back from Prague so could contribute towards the return journey. 

He contacted them on facebook no idea there facebook am no on it but thats how he done it. There is plenty of trains and flixbus. 

Daily Record stirring the shit today about the number of Bears buying home end tickets for this, banner headline Friday morning (not posting link). They (DR) may be genuinely concerned about the welfare of the Rangers fans and are hoping that their story will prompt the German authorities into a common sense action where all Bears with a ticket are accommodated safely in an appropriate area of the stadium where no home fans have bought tickets.

Or, they are hoping to provoke the authorities into cancelling all of the tickets bought by Bears, thus fucking up the trip for thousands and maximising the potential for trouble as guys find themselves denied entry to our most important European game in 14 years. Hmmmm. :hmmm:

54 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

Daily Record stirring the shit today about the number of Bears buying home end tickets for this, banner headline Friday morning (not posting link). They (DR) may be genuinely concerned about the welfare of the Rangers fans and are hoping that their story will prompt the German authorities into a common sense action where all Bears with a ticket are accommodated safely in an appropriate area of the stadium where no home fans have bought tickets.

Or, they are hoping to provoke the authorities into cancelling all of the tickets bought by Bears, thus fucking up the trip for thousands and maximising the potential for trouble as guys find themselves denied entry to our most important European game in 14 years. Hmmmm. :hmmm:

Leipzig aren't going to be making decisions like that because of something written in the Daily Record

1 hour ago, Jakes Pal said:

My only previous trip to Germany was to Kaiserslautern. We had tickets for the home end from Sport Options as did the whole flight - they just put us into the away section. They seemed pretty pragmatic about it. 

Your last paragraph is pure paranoia.

1 minute ago, left winger said:

My only previous trip to Germany was to Kaiserslautern. We had tickets for the home end from Sport Options as did the whole flight - they just put us into the away section. They seemed pretty pragmatic about it. 

Plus Leipzig are saying home tickets are fine aside from wearing colours in the two sections behind the goals. Would be very surprised if they even know the Daily record exists.👍

10 minutes ago, left winger said:

The guy who they have interviewed literally says 'they must honour the tickets'

40 minutes ago, left winger said:

We are talking about the DR here, you are aware of their recent track record when it comes to stories they have run about Rangers fans?

As I said they may have good intentions here, but they may very well be trying to stir it up, unless you are totally dismissing this as being in any way possible?

51 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Leipzig aren't going to be making decisions like that because of something written in the Daily Record

May not be up to Leipzig, the German Police and for some reason Sturgeons Stormtroopers have been informed of the situation by the DR, I would imagine that, like here, the Polizei have  major say when it comes to crowd control and safety at the football. The fact that a couple of English clubs had the common sense to accommodate away fans who had bought tickets for the home end, does not guarantee the same will happen in Leipzig, although as I said in my OP on this subject, hopefully this will be the case. 

Edit: It seems from some further reading that the majority of tickets that Bears have purchased from RBL are for what is officially designated as a neutral section of the ground, so hopefully there will not be an issue with regards to tickets being cancelled, also, hopefully those tickets purchased for what is officially a home area will be accommodated with the application of common sense given that there are bound to be loads of seats free in what is a considerably large arena.

6 minutes ago, Gaffbear said:

4 lads saying Roofe out 

Gio confirmed it in his interview there. Roofe + Ramsey both out until the Leipzig home game at the earliest so out for Leipzig away + nonce FC at their dump