Hearts away emails out

RFC55

Only had motherwell since Aberdeen ballot in december. I finish on 7 having been at the top of gold from minute 1 applying for everything, whilst I know of a handful of people who started this season in silver now finishing on 8 in Gold, almost 300 points off my tally.

This system is a total joke. Club too scared to piss majority off and have constantly been rewarding the wrong people. Making up the rules as they go along as well when it comes to requirements for certain games.

Unless there are drastic changes theres no point in high golds bothering with this shite moving forward. No incentive or reward for anything. They couldn't give a fuck either because there's plenty people to take anyone who complains place.

1 minute ago, Billy1984 said:

Wee man got one and none of the rest of us, he’s 9 🤣🤣 luckily we’ll be going with rsc tickets. Is it right we’re getting the full end again?

According to someone on FF it’s the same as last time.

Strange that only one was gold only though 

5 hours ago, Billy1984 said:

Wee man got one and none of the rest of us, he’s 9 🤣🤣 luckily we’ll be going with rsc tickets. Is it right we’re getting the full end again?

Happens all the time.

My son uses my wife's season ticket, and since my gers came in, we get offered one ticket per game a lot of the time, which is useless, and they confirmed friends and family that we use to use, no longer exists.

5 hours ago, Supersonic said:

Only had motherwell since Aberdeen ballot in december. I finish on 7 having been at the top of gold from minute 1 applying for everything, whilst I know of a handful of people who started this season in silver now finishing on 8 in Gold, almost 300 points off my tally.

This system is a total joke. Club too scared to piss majority off and have constantly been rewarding the wrong people. Making up the rules as they go along as well when it comes to requirements for certain games.

Unless there are drastic changes theres no point in high golds bothering with this shite moving forward. No incentive or reward for anything. They couldn't give a fuck either because there's plenty people to take anyone who complains place.

Yer a customer now....

Bishgrove must go

8 minutes ago, j1mgg said:

Happens all the time.

My son uses my wife's season ticket, and since my gers came in, we get offered one ticket per game a lot of the time, which is useless, and they confirmed friends and family that we use to use, no longer exists.

It does if you are all in the same tier of MyGers.

Friends and family still exists and crosses tiers.

The semi final we had 2 gold and 1 silver so tickets purchased at different times but all 3 seats were together.

There are issues when smaller ticket numbers where if oversubscribed they ballot hence randomly getting one ticket.

32 minutes ago, ayro said:

Friends and family still exists and crosses tiers.

The semi final we had 2 gold and 1 silver so tickets purchased at different times but all 3 seats were together.

There are issues when smaller ticket numbers where if oversubscribed they ballot hence randomly getting one ticket.

It does but it doesn't work as well as it used to.

Know of plenty of instances this season where people haven't been allocated together for the same game because they are in different tiers.

2 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

It does but it doesn't work as well as it used to.

Know of plenty of instances this season where people haven't been allocated together for the same game because they are in different tiers.

Totally agree we used to be a group of 4, have received more by splitting into 2 groups of 2.

That's me 1 away ticket all season , St Mirren away,  was near top of silver but £40 for one away ticket is a disgrace and MYGERS should be stopped if they can't supply fans with at least 4 or 5 away tickets per season. 

The club are just treating us like cash cows now. 

Funny how the Ultras seem to be at most away games with their drum yet every cunt else is lucky to get a ticket all season.