Europa League Final Ticket.

SPWF

I’m on 1534 MyGers points (expecting indie ticket email from UEFA in my inbox soon) and my dad is 1527 MyGers points (1 point below current indie threshold set out in email from Rangers earlier).

Is the general concensus that indie tickets will drop down below 1528 points in due course? No idea whether to book and pay over the odds for official flight with CTM, or buy my ticket independently initially and pray like fuck that my Dad also gets an indie ticket eventually. I’ve already booked indie flights and accommodation for us, so don’t want to end up with a scenario where my Dad and I end up split up getting to the match with me going on the indie route I’ve booked for us and him having to go with CTM.

My mind is absolutely skunnered with all this at the moment. The thought of my Dad and I missing out on a ticket each because he’s one measly MyGers point under the indie threshold is driving me bananas!

I am going to suck it up at some point and go StubHub so can have the safety of a guarantee as no chance of getting one otherwise

Anyone have a clue on which parts of the stadium are the Rangers designated ones and which parts are Frankfurt/Neutral?

Have this disaster in my mind of parting with a fortune (flights from Oz, accom plus tout ticket) and end up in a neutral zone or Frankfurt zone 

4 hours ago, BouncyBluenose87 said:

I’m on 1534 MyGers points (expecting indie ticket email from UEFA in my inbox soon) and my dad is 1527 MyGers points (1 point below current indie threshold set out in email from Rangers earlier).

Is the general concensus that indie tickets will drop down below 1528 points in due course? No idea whether to book and pay over the odds for official flight with CTM, or buy my ticket independently initially and pray like fuck that my Dad also gets an indie ticket eventually. I’ve already booked indie flights and accommodation for us, so don’t want to end up with a scenario where my Dad and I end up split up getting to the match with me going on the indie route I’ve booked for us and him having to go with CTM.

My mind is absolutely skunnered with all this at the moment. The thought of my Dad and I missing out on a ticket each because he’s one measly MyGers point under the indie threshold is driving me bananas!

It might drop below that as some myself included have bought Indy in the off chance I miss out on the official day trip. 

5 hours ago, RDB14 said:

I've spent 5+grand just on travel, hotels and a Scottish Cup Final ticket, starting to wonder if there is any limit 😂

I'm fortunate enough to be able to justify travelling First & Business class which is obviously just stupid cost wise, but by the time I get through flights from Australia, accommodation, bevvy and the like plus a match ticket from a tout I reckon I will be in for nearly £15k.

If my wife knew this I think she'd change the locks whilst I was away and / or I'd come home and she'd bought herself a new car and every handbag and other rubbish she ever wanted. 

And if you are stalking my internet usage darling and see this, I am kidding, it's only costing me £1k, I promise 😐😐😐

34 minutes ago, kplfishtank said:

It might drop below that as some myself included have bought Indy in the off chance I miss out on the official day trip. 

If you’ve booked an Indy ticket through Rangers/UEFA already then you won’t get another one if you’re successful for the official flight according to the ticketing email from Rangers last night. Just making you aware of that.

Are you planning on going CTM day trip even though you’ve now booked an Indy ticket? I wouldn’t want the scenario of buying an Indy ticket and then CTM say you’ve been successful with them but now can’t get on their flight because they’ve found out you’ve already bought an Indy ticket. Obviously not a problem if you plan on flying alone to the final but if you plan on flying with friends and family then you might end up split up.

Not having a chance at a ticket through Rangers despite missing about 3 home games in 25 years (including friendlies , legend games etc) is irritating. (Should have bought Rangers tv I guess).

But seeing guys that have been to about 3 games in the same timescale walk away with tickets in the Uefa ballot is fucking soul destroying. Who the fuck thinks that's a good idea? Could understand maybe a couple of thousand tickets being balloted for those that live in and around Seville but to open up to everyone is a dick move. 

On 07/05/2022 at 06:56, BouncyBluenose87 said:

If you’ve booked an Indy ticket through Rangers/UEFA already then you won’t get another one if you’re successful for the official flight according to the ticketing email from Rangers last night. Just making you aware of that.

Are you planning on going CTM day trip even though you’ve now booked an Indy ticket? I wouldn’t want the scenario of buying an Indy ticket and then CTM say you’ve been successful with them but now can’t get on their flight because they’ve found out you’ve already bought an Indy ticket. Obviously not a problem if you plan on flying alone to the final but if you plan on flying with friends and family then you might end up split up.

Yes mate I’m booked on the CTM flight. As you say only one ticket gets linked to mygers account.