Europa League Final Ticket.

SPWF

6 hours ago, MorelosRangers said:

If you buy off somebody then how does it work, considering they are sent to the original persons mobile?

I think they are being sent a few days before the game. But its more tricky trusting someone who isnt a mate but looking to sell....

Ok so I have exactly the same question but from the other side. I am a West Ham fan who was lucky enough to get a Cat 1 ticket for the final. Devastated after last night but chuffed you guys did what we didn’t.

Obviously the appeal of going now is less so I want to sell it on but the ticket will be sent to my logon for the UEFA app. So I am gonna have to trust that the person I sell it to with my UEFA login details!

15 hours ago, Ticketholder said:

Ok so I have exactly the same question but from the other side. I am a West Ham fan who was lucky enough to get a Cat 1 ticket for the final. Devastated after last night but chuffed you guys did what we didn’t.

Obviously the appeal of going now is less so I want to sell it on but the ticket will be sent to my logon for the UEFA app. So I am gonna have to trust that the person I sell it to with my UEFA login details!

Fair point but I'm sure whoever you sold it to would only use it for the purpose of the ticket and that would be that. I'd certainly have no further need if it. How much is the ticket?

3 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

A grand is my limit…..I think 😂

In 2008 I paid £350 for a ticket worth £55. I despise ticket touts but if you’re desperate to go you end up paying it. But I bloody hate it. Stadium’s just aren’t big enough. Could probably sell out 4 or 5 times over 

6 minutes ago, Blues Brother said:

In 2008 I paid £350 for a ticket worth £55. I despise ticket touts but if you’re desperate to go you end up paying it. But I bloody hate it. Stadium’s just aren’t big enough. Could probably sell out 4 or 5 times over 

£2000 is the 2022 version of 350 🤣

22 minutes ago, Blues Brother said:

UEFA have caused this clusterfuck with the ridiculous decision to sell 13k neutral tickets that inevitably end up in the hands of touts 

1 hour ago, Blues Brother said:

how much would you pay to be at this game? 

My old boy paid 600 for a ticket for Manchester. But his reasoning was that he got 2 off Rangers for the final for I think 56 quid each or something like that. He thought it was a miracle that he managed to get two from the club. So he reckoned paying 700 odd quid for him and my brother and I to go to the final was a bargain