Hot Headed Morelos

Blue Viking

1 minute ago, Broxi said:

It's not that odd at all

He came on against Kilmarnock and got a goal despite clearly being absolutely fucked after about 10 minutes of coming on as a sub. 

He wasn't fit enough to start against Hibs, he maybe still wasn't fit enough to come on, but Gio obviously thought he might be able to steal a goal since he just did it the other week.

And clearly the reason he's been left out of PSV is mainly because of attitude/behind the scenes stuff since then. 

People implying this is a Gio conspiracy and he's made this up are fucking weird tbh. Same people who have refused to ever criticise Morelos no matter how badly he's played or how much of a mess his needless red cards have put us in previously.

The overweight/ out of shape shite is a PR gimmick to defend GIO.

head over to twitter and read what club sycophants are saying. Word for word it’s almost identical.

Just now, The Dude said:

His attitude and fitness was good enough to warrant a place among the subs on August 20.

As said previously the best way to get someone fit is by playing them in competitive games and maybe just maybe him getting sent off when we were down to 10 men then laughing about it has contributed massively to his attitude problem?

at his best he is a great player but he still hasn't worked out his attitude problems. how many chances are we going to give him? he appears to be unfit and his behaviour against hibs was unacceptable. nobody wants a football player who is unfit, acts out, and gets booked.

i think gio was right to leave him out. if Morelos was fit and had his head in the game he would be a huge asset to us there's no doubt about it but what we have right now is a basically a little kid that throws tantrums and goes in a huff. he is a liability for us and he should not even be warming the bench. we need to trust that Gio can get the right players and tactics to make up for it.

if it's true the players agreed with the decision that that speaks volumes. it's bad enough to piss of your manager but if your teammates don't want you there then you might as well get packing. i'd be looking to move him on as i don't think he's ever going to change. if an offer comes in then fucking grab it. i just hope that we don't let him walk for nothing. for what was meant to be our most valuable player to let him go would only allow him to embarrass the club even more.

40 minutes ago, MarzM said:

We are a fucking mess right now.

Only 1 Striker

Most of our centerbacks are missing

Kent and Goldson don't look like they give a fuck

Borna seems to have lost the ability to play a forward pass

Kamara, Sakala and Jack look like they're well out the picture

Matondo looks good if played on the left and looks like me if played on the right

We are shot shy as fuck.

Gio's tactics are the only thing more negative than me! lol

Our goalie doesn't look great.

So...2-1 Rangers tomorrow night then! :) 

Just when I started to get a wee bit enthusiasm for Wednesday you've completely killed it .

Can't believe(well I can cos it's RM) the posts about the manager over the last couple of days, dropped 2 points this season because of a terrible red card decision and an idiot now he's having to deal with this shite from an experienced player and people are all over him

Focus your anger on the guy who is ripping the cunt out of you for the millionth time instead

Just now, The Specky Liar said:

As said previously the best way to get someone fit is by playing them in competitive games and maybe just maybe him getting sent off when we were down to 10 men then laughing about it has contributed massively to his attitude problem?

So he was 'working hard' a few weeks ago according to the manager but now has fitness issues. Has he downed tools at training? Have these fitness issues only appeared in the last few days?