Rangers Ticket Site

Albertz85

32 minutes ago, Albertz85 said:

Go back to the old days were you qued up at ibrox early bells l, certainly worked better 🤣

No it didnae - All the touts got the CL tickets the year we got Nan U in the group stages.

I joined the queue at 5:30am and it was at the back of the Copland Stand - The queue ran from the Copland down the hill towards the subway then coiled up the fence the full length of the SJ towards the ticket office.

By 10am we hadn’t moved and I gave up - Definitely not any better

2 minutes ago, Super Ally Scores Again! said:

No it didnae - All the touts got the CL tickets the year we got Nan U in the group stages.

I joined the queue at 5:30am and it was at the back of the Copland Stand - The queue ran from the Copland down the hill towards the subway then coiled up the fence the full length of the SJ towards the ticket office.

By 10am we hadn’t moved and I gave up - Definitely not any better

At least you knew were you stood, excuse the pun

It’s a fucking shambles. 3 times I had technical issues on the site trying to purchase my season ticket seat. Now nothing available apparently. Sent numerous emails see if I get anything back. 

I’ll be wounded if I don’t get this package. 

2 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

3 hours wait to be told this, they do fkn shit all over us and don’t really give a fuck unless they need money 

D2280F89-6EB2-46E5-B6E6-54F148684402.jpeg

Nobody has got any yet, why you’ve sat for 3 hours when people on here have already said it’s been like since 10am is beyond me.

5 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Nobody has got any yet, why you’ve sat for 3 hours when people on here have already said it’s been like since 10am is beyond me.

I’ve got my package through my ST and it was for my mate and his kid.

I knew it wasn’t going to happen but I was interested to see how shambolic their system is so I had the laptop sitting running in the back ground.

If the tickets were sold out then the system should be kicking people out with that message but it doesn’t and fans are left sitting for hours hoping for a ticket. That’s not right and it’s on the club as they treat fans like shit.

Just now, Bad Robot said:

I’ve got my package through my ST and it was for my mate and his kid.

I knew it wasn’t going to happen but I was interested to see how shambolic their system is so I had the laptop sitting running in the back ground.

If the tickets were sold out then the system should be kicking people out with that message but it doesn’t and fans are left sitting for hours hoping for a ticket. That’s not right and it’s on the club as they treat fans like shit.

That’s why Im saying you should have read here, nobody on social media FF or here are claiming they’ve had one, it looks like a glitch.

would’ve saved you sitting through it 

1 minute ago, RFC55 said:

That’s why Im saying you should have read here, nobody on social media FF or here are claiming they’ve had one, it looks like a glitch.

would’ve saved you sitting through it 

Agree mate and the club should have been putting updates out about availability.

Just now, LochendBilly said:

Agree mate and the club should have been putting updates out about availability.

Already said that mate emails tweets the lot.

SLO will get it tight but he’s over at the ticket collection point for the fans in Amsterdam collecting theirs.

at times the club just don’t really give a fuck .

10 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Already said that mate emails tweets the lot.

SLO will get it tight but he’s over at the ticket collection point for the fans in Amsterdam collecting theirs.

at times the club just don’t really give a fuck .

Some body said he wasn’t at the collection point earlier, just some of the TO staff.