The other mob

MisterC

Just now, Loyal72 said:

Look harder.

I do genuinely think that’ll panic a number of them

As much as they’ll outwardly express their disdain for him, they know he’s a good option to fall back on

Much more uncertainty now especially if they take a while

Just now, superallysbears said:

Rodgers ain't coming back, there was a reason he left first time round and that reason is now the chairman at the beasts.

You mean the reason that Gordon Woods (abuse victim and survivor of the celtic paedo ring) keeps giving? 

That Ange wasn't willing to participate in a trial in which he'd have to defend paedophiles? He's said that's the reason Rodgers isn't interested either.

Just now, Loyal72 said:

You mean the reason that Gordon Woods (abuse victim and survivor of the celtic paedo ring) keeps giving? 

That Ange wasn't willing to participate in a trial in which he'd have to defend paedophiles? He's said that's the reason Rodgers isn't interested either.

We'll that's the first I've heard of this, but Liewell and Rodgers aren't ever working together again.

1 hour ago, GOAT said:

Rangers fans on here and social media laughing at joking about this, the old “be careful what you wish for” comes into play here. If they get Rodger’s back they’ve went from a lucky manager who aye improved Celtic and got them playing good football in Scotland, albeit because our shambles of a board couldn’t back our managers, to a real manager in the tranny shagger.  Rodger’s is a dirty tarrier rat but he’s a fucking brilliant manager.   I’d rather be going up against fat ange than Rodger’s next season.  

Do you want a straw for his arse mate?

Just now, superallysbears said:

We'll that's the first I've heard of this, but Liewell and Rodgers aren't ever working together again.

I think it was also just the common sense view, he needed the fenians before to rebuild his reputation, he doesn’t need that now