The other mob

MisterC

31 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Signing some fanny from brondby for about 6 million, really surprised at the Signings made, not how I seen this going

ach well

7 goals last season too, wild signing for them.

I have absolutely zero fear with what they’re seemingly doing with transfers, they seem to have gone back to the whole just fire money at projects and everything will be fine.

Just now, J-Maestro said:

7 goals last season too, wild signing for them.

I have absolutely zero fear with what they’re seemingly doing with transfers, they seem to have gone back to the whole just fire money at projects and everything will be fine.

Watched the podcast that was posted on here the other day after their game in the hope of witness madness but it was 3 guys who could string a sentence together which disappointed me.

However they’ve said I’m sure it’s 7 players they’ve signed and all are under 23

one of the boys I work with said that Korean midfielder is meant to be absolutely fucking woeful 

Just now, RFC55 said:

Watched the podcast that was posted on here the other day after their game in the hope of witness madness but it was 3 guys who could string a sentence together which disappointed me.

However they’ve said I’m sure it’s 7 players they’ve signed and all are under 23

one of the boys I work with said that Korean midfielder is meant to be absolutely fucking woeful 

I reckon they’ll absolutely hammer a few teams and look great when they score early but can see a load of dropped points for them. They won’t have the experience to deal with sides who gain in confidence like St Johnstone.

If the scum buy that striker for £6 million then that’s them pretty much spent the Jota money not to mention outspending us by about £8/9 million. The fact they’ve signed pretty much project players is either sheer incompetence or arrogance.

14 minutes ago, B1872 said:

If the scum buy that striker for £6 million then that’s them pretty much spent the Jota money not to mention outspending us by about £8/9 million. The fact they’ve signed pretty much project players is either sheer incompetence or arrogance.

Both.

2 hours ago, J-Maestro said:

I reckon they’ll absolutely hammer a few teams and look great when they score early but can see a load of dropped points for them. They won’t have the experience to deal with sides who gain in confidence like St Johnstone.

Think we'll both drop our fair share of points tbh. It's not going to be another season of racking up 90 points but not winning the league.

19 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Oriley to Southampton or Leeds you'd think surely not. As others have said its been a weird summer from them by the time Friday comes ur probably looking at similar numbers been brought In as us. 

He should be going to Barca worldy of a player 

3 hours ago, B1872 said:

Their whole business plan is centred on selling a player for big money often. It helps them make a profit and out spend the rest of the league. It's a drug for them. 

They've managed it recently as they can sell players for a premium because they have been successful. Once we start consistently winning the league again that selling power will reduce and ours will increase. 

If we managed to win the league 2, 3 times in a row, the melt down will be off the scale.