The other mob

MisterC

32 minutes ago, BlueVanguard said:

Since when did he turn into a hard man :lol: Fucking shitebag would get a nipple cripple and a slap on the cheek and sent to bed 

Thought his "gimmie the fuckin ball" act from a few year back would translate in Scottish football.

Tit.

20 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Must be feeling brave tonight 

860D655C-70D6-4B57-8C92-F1596FAF479F.jpeg

triggered or what to go searching through my post just shows you up

and i stick by it if you think being called a tit is triggering for you then maybe not being a mod is for you because if being called a tit on RM is abuse then no one would be left 

as i said you're a tit and now you're a tit with some power just shows you up as a great tit

1 minute ago, Rowley Birkin said:

and i stick by it if you think being called a tit is triggering for you then maybe not being a mod is for you because if being called a tit on RM is abuse then no one would be left 

as i said you're a tit and now you're a tit with some power just shows you up as a great tit

You are probably the biggest prick on here. Another who likes to give it out but cries like a baby when you get a bit back.

26 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

:lol: only person ‘triggered’ here is you.

If being called a fanny is triggering for you then posting on a forum isn’t for you because if being called a fanny on RM is abuse no one would be left.