The other mob

MisterC

They know how to win when it's really needed and, unfortunately, we continue to blow it. Hearts were never taking points of them today, they were utter shite in the semi against us and have nothing to play for. 

5 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

The game they were almost most likely to drop points in was Killie away. We will need to get by Killie first and then beat them next week, and then hope Killie do us a turn.

They won't slip up there at this stage imo last week and today was my hope really

Just now, MacBoyd said:

They won't slip up there at this stage imo last week and today was my hope really

Killie away is by far the hardest game. Realistically, I just don't want to drop points tomorrow so they cunts can't win the league next week, because I can't see us winning it at all. But what I've laid out is our only shot imo.

1 minute ago, SkylineBlue said:

Killie away is by far the hardest game. Realistically, I just don't want to drop points tomorrow so they cunts can't win the league next week, because I can't see us winning it at all. But what I've laid out is our only shot imo.

If they can win it next week they will tear our shitebags apart 

2 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Actually never even thought about them winning it v us fucking hell

3 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

We aren’t going to lose to Killie at home ffs :lol:

Just now, SkylineBlue said:

We aren't going to lose to Motherwell at home or drop 5 points to Ross County and Dundee on the bounce ffs :lol:

You’re one tragic bastard, literally thrive off negativity 

5 minutes ago, Swagger said:

If they can win it next week they will tear our shitebags apart 

4 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

Actually never even thought about them winning it v us fucking hell

Canny even imagine our players going in to that. 

The safe bet is that they'll beat us by a few goals regardless. Imagine our players having to deal with a game there, knowing they could lose the league. It would be a fucking bloodbath.

1 minute ago, SkylineBlue said:

The safe bet is that they'll beat us by a few goals regardless. Imagine our players having to deal with a game there, knowing they could lose the league. It would be a fucking bloodbath.

You’re giving yourself some hard on 

Just now, .Williamson. said:

You’re one tragic bastard, literally thrive off negativity 

You were rubbishing the fact that we might drop points to Killie at home, I pointed out worse has happened very recently and you're response shows that you know it as well as I do. 

Just fucking ignore me then. Its not that difficult a thing to do.

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Stop watching then mate, see you next season 

Look I hope your right I had more belief than most before today just honestly thought they needed to drop something v hearts or Dundee 

Just now, MacBoyd said:

Look I hope your right I had more belief than most before today just honestly thought they needed to drop something v hearts or Dundee 

If they beat us next week it’s done.

As long as we win tomorrow and next weekend has any hope attached to it I will keep forcing myself to stay optimistic, the alternative is to just constantly be depressed and what’s the point in that.

Who knows maybe some miracle will happen and we’ll batter Kilmarnock 8-0 tomorrow and beat celtic next weekend :lol:

6 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

5-0 defeat and Tav’ll say we’re disappointed but we’ll learn from it 

Just now, RealWorldRich said:

celtic's opening goal today was clearly offside.  VAR have deliberately used a frame after the pass is played & then placed a line on the GK's foot which isn't visible.

Better tell kris Boyd this he’s adamant it’s onside 

Just now, .Williamson. said:

If they beat us next week it’s done.

As long as we win tomorrow and next weekend has any hope attached to it I will keep forcing myself to stay optimistic, the alternative is to just constantly be depressed and what’s the point in that.

Who knows maybe some miracle will happen and we’ll batter Kilmarnock 8-0 tomorrow and beat celtic next weekend :lol:

Nah your right, if we are level on points this time next week from where we are now they will really feel the pressure. Might aswell keep believing for another week at least.