The other mob

MisterC

2 minutes ago, the cry was no said:

Perfectly calm, don't like blatant cheating so called it out.

Many seem perfectly happy to be shafted season after season

Clancy is the only referee that I genuinely think is a cheating cunt but you’re moaning about the penalty incident when ultimately, he’s the one that gives it.

15 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Clancy is the only referee that I genuinely think is a cheating cunt but you’re moaning about the penalty incident when ultimately, he’s the one that gives it.

He 'missed' it, as did his linesman with the perfect view. It was Walsh on var who pretty much gave him nowhere to go with it and the retake, given both were obvious.

26 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

He really had no choice

He certainly made up for it

33 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

I'd say that Don Robertson is also a cheat 

Collum was and is now in charge 

Those 3, more than most, "know what's at stake" (£30m a year)

They've been very consistent 

There's never been an explanation of Collum's blatant cheating at the piggery when he took 5 seconds to dismiss a crystal clear penalty and got bailed out with an inconclusive offside "still" that magically appeared 20 minutes later - Dougie McDonald was forced to retire for way less. WC bagged the top job

Added to the chopped off goals at Ibrox these were huge calls that consistently go one way - none of those goals would be chopped off for them, nor would Alfredos at the piggery - 3 in 11 months

Just now, the cry was no said:

I'd say that Don Robertson is also a cheat 

Collum was and is now in charge 

Those 3, more than most, "know what's at stake" (£30m a year)

They've been very consistent 

There's never been an explanation of Collum's blatant cheating at the piggery when he took 5 seconds to dismiss a crystal clear penalty and got bailed out with an inconclusive offside "still" that magically appeared 20 minutes later - Dougie McDonald was forced to retire for way less. WC bagged the top job

Added to the chopped off goals at Ibrox these were huge calls that consistently go one way - none of those goals would be chopped off for them, nor would Alfredos at the piggery - 3 in 11 months

I think it was Robertson that sent sterling off last season and he was told to go and check it but stuck with his decision after looking at the monitor so you could be right. Sterling should never have been off though. 

That just shows though that refs can stick with their original decisions, and even if the handball today was blatant, clancy could have stuck with his decision if he really wanted, he won’t be giving a fuck how it looks to the rest of Scottish football. Anyway fuck him and fuck the tarriers.

2 hours ago, JackAlex93 said:

They've got Aberdeen next at Parkhead. That'll be a comfortable 3-0 victory and the start of Aberdeens bad run that will inevitably come. They won't finish 2nd 

We go up there at the end of the month, midweek.

On 06/10/2024 at 14:53, The Godfather said:

Folk say they are obsessed with us but some folk posting on here are equally as embarassing.

And yet here you are. You’re the biggest gimp on the forum fuck sake😂😂😂😂😂 I don’t post much cause of cunts like you.

1 hour ago, NehruTheDamaja said:

This is the street given as his address in the article, can he have spunked all of his money away to this extent?

https://www.myhome.ie/residential/brochure/7-summerhill-place-north-city-centre-dublin-1/4825813

Costs an absolute fortune to live in Dublin. Despite how shite that house looks it won’t have been cheap