The other mob

MisterC

Just now, JimmyCR1 said:

Not what I’m saying, I’m implying that every time some other team comes up against them they just struggle and barely ever win. Outwith the 55 season they’ve basically won every trophy for 6 years. It’s ludicrous and I feel only we can really stop them. That’s all

Well like us they are miles better than the rest of the league. If they lose or draw to anyone but us its an upset, same with us.

If we cant get the better of them we wont win the league and vice versa. 

6 minutes ago, JimmyCR1 said:

Not what I’m saying, I’m implying that every time some other team comes up against them they just struggle and barely ever win. Outwith the 55 season they’ve basically won every trophy for 6 years. It’s ludicrous and I feel only we can really stop them. That’s all

It’s literally been like that the entirety of my football watching life 

Losing or drawing against the rest isn’t meant to be the norm, it’s just we have made it seem that way lately 

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Losing or drawing against the rest isn’t meant to be the norm, it’s just we have made it seem that way lately 

They’ve never won 4 trebles in a row until a few years ago

20 minutes ago, JimmyCR1 said:

“Didn’t watch the 55 season” they had half a squad most of the season and shat the bed.

And if was two years ago. If you start from that season they are 2 1 up on titles. It was unfortunately the exception. Cringy as fuck people still go on about it.

1 hour ago, barrymorrison1 said:

Watch things suddenly go for them now. 

6AE8B7F1-39D0-4219-B529-F19C0D836B8A.jpeg

The narrative already started after the game against us.

Can see it here too - “VAR denies celtic” what kind of wording is that? You would never see a deadline on the BBC saying *insert referees name* denies celtic” :lol:

C8119D66-01ED-4F1A-9F22-56FF3CA34A76.jpeg

6 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Even our dominate teams in the 90s lost and drew many games. The last 5 years or so its changed, you really need almost 100 points to guarantee the league.

1 minute ago, MacBoyd said:

Even our dominate teams in the 90s lost and drew many games. The last 5 years or so its changed, you really need almost 100 points to guarantee the league.

Absolutely right, the quality of the other teams is worse now than even before we went down the league's.

3 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

Aye, this is the point. While us or them getting beat or drawing has always been deemed an upset it was still expected multiple times a season. So if you dropped points it didn't feel like the disaster it does now coz you knew they'd drop points at some point too.

It's not normal to have two teams with an unbeaten season within 5 years of each other.

4 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

It’s like that across quite a number of the top leagues now that you need far more points than previously. Footballers are more athletic now and the smaller sides in the leagues can’t cope with the better sides having better and more athletic players.