The other mob

MisterC

I came on here looking for some good news but disappointed again. Look at the fkn DU player just looking like a right loser and defeatist cunt and not running in just in case it gets saved. If that was one of our players, I’d be raging. Then look at their player, running in for any scraps.

EC916CA2-65A0-4617-BC58-3900442DDB6E.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I came on here looking for some good news but disappointed again. Look at the fkn DU player just looking like a right loser and defeatist cunt and not running in just in case it gets saved. If that was one of our players, I’d be raging. Then look at their player, running in for any scraps.

Dundee utd boy must’ve had the tarriers on his coupon 

2 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Would it not be a retake if he ran in though?

17 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

We just need to be honest and say they are a good team domestically. Losing 1 game in 18 months and most of them wins.

It's unfortunate that they've matched Beales start in terms of results.

I’m not one who says they aren’t a good team, they’re a better team than us, they’re the stronger squad and play more dynamic football. But it’s nothing we can’t replicate with the right players brought in and tactics implemented.

The annoying thing is that with the little bit of extra depth they have being able to bring on the likes of Maeda, O'Riley etc. for the last 20-25 minutes you don't see the same drop off from them at the hour mark that happened last season.

Genuinely don't think they're better than us though.

Just now, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

The annoying thing is that with the little bit of extra depth they have being able to bring on the likes of Maeda, O'Riley etc. for the last 20-25 minutes you don't see the same drop off from them at the hour mark that happened last season.

They are. League table shows that.

We need 3 or 4 signings to get the title back 

5 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Kidding yourself on mate 

4 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

They are. League table shows that.

We need 3 or 4 signings to get the title back 

One game that Gio absolutely fucked creates a gap bigger than it should be.

I stopped paying as much attention after they scored but really don't think they're all that.

9 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

:lol:

End of the day they’ve dropped points twice all season, it’s hard to compete with that type of form. It’s definitely a problem and shows just how bad the Scottish premier league is now, Aberdeen pretty much put the icing on the statement last Monday.

We need to keep winning and spend the rest of the season trying to improve, if we don’t bring in any more players this window and think that squad is good enough to finish the season real questions need to be asked.