Mcgregor

GOAT

Mclaughlin is a shite neil alexander, not shite but not no1.

His career got lucky that he went from harrogate town ffs to hertz which highlighted him into the scotland squad.

If im roby mccrorie id have left in thesummer, another young boys career we have ruined so far.

10 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

He’s fucking miles better than McLaughlin it’s not even a conversation and he can’t be mentioned in the same breath as shagger 

That's not my point though. At the end of the day our failure to recruit a keeper in the summer has caused this back and forth that we'll see. 

Just wait until he doesn't come for a cross or sticks to his line at a corner and we drop points because of it.

4 minutes ago, Mor3los_1 said:

That's not my point though. At the end of the day our failure to recruit a keeper in the summer has caused this back and forth that we'll see. 

Just wait until he doesn't come for a cross or sticks to his line at a corner and we drop points because of it.

He can not come for crosses if it means we don’t concede the goal we did at the piggery or sorry any of the 4 we conceded there.

mclaughlin won’t replace him now and I think Napoli and last night show there is a huge gulf between them.

his save on Saturday was also a great save where he held the boys low driven shot, if he drops it it’s a goal 

12 minutes ago, GOAT said:

“He was shite/shocking/chronic last season” 

No he fucking wisnae.  He made a couple of mistakes in two fucking games.  Honestly this place sometimes.

A couple? Two games? Motherwell 2 goals, Hearts last minute, Ross County  2 goals, Tarriers second at Ibrox, never covered himself in glory at the piggery. There’s the ones that cost us.

5 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

A couple? Two games? Motherwell 2 goals, Hearts last minute, Ross County  2 goals, Tarriers second at Ibrox, never covered himself in glory at the piggery. There’s the ones that cost us.

Cannae be bothered arguing the same shite with you, he didn’t cost us Motherwell and as for the piggery if it wasn’t for him that would have been more than 3.  Honestly this place. 

20 minutes ago, GOAT said:

“He was shite/shocking/chronic last season” 

No he fucking wisnae.  He made a couple of mistakes in two fucking games.  Honestly this place sometimes.

Far more than 2 games he cost us which is reason why he didn’t start as number 1 this season.

6 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Also btw he was dreadful for two goals at Dingwall.  Lots of people forget Kamara for their corner for the equaliser but. 

Just now, Smell the hotdog said:

Far more than 2 games he cost us which is reason why he didn’t start as number 1 this season.

No he didn’t.  Ross county away and hearts at ibrox is the two games he made massive mistakes that cost us.  

1 minute ago, GOAT said:

Cannae be bothered arguing the same shite with you, he didn’t cost us Motherwell and as for the piggery if it wasn’t for him that would have been more than 3.  Honestly this place. 

Thank fuck because it’s getting my boring how wrong you are :lol: 

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Thank fuck because it’s getting my boring how wrong you are :lol: 

It’s actually embarrassing how much shite you talk about mcgregor we get it you don’t like him cos he fucked off and left us in 2012. We know. 

1 minute ago, GOAT said:

It’s actually embarrassing how much shite you talk about mcgregor we get it you don’t like him cos he fucked off and left us in 2012. We know. 

Lost the debate again and pulling that out, yawn.

Could be worse though eh, could change my mind after 5 years of rat shouts after one game 😉

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Lost the debate again and pulling that out, yawn.

Could be worse though eh, could change my mind after 5 years of rat shouts after one game 😉

Pulling it out because it’s true.  Funny you mention yawning, it’s what I do every post I see about mcgregor from you.  You don’t like him good for you, have some extra staunch points on me bud. 👍🏻

Just now, GOAT said:

Pulling it out because it’s true.  Funny you mention yawning, it’s what I do every post I see about mcgregor from you.  You don’t like him good for you, have some extra staunch points on me bud. 👍🏻

:lol: staunch points patter, you’ve reached a new low. Thought better of you