Brian Laudrup Video

1 hour ago, ronniescu said:

Was at the Armadillo yesterday to see him & Gazza. Tears tripping me for the whole two hours. Partly from laughing, but mainly pure emotion. Loved it.. apart from Tom Miller & the whole SEC rip-off obviously.

Was there also great day. Shivers when the great man took that medal out his pocket

10 hours ago, ronniescu said:

Was at the Armadillo yesterday to see him & Gazza. Tears tripping me for the whole two hours. Partly from laughing, but mainly pure emotion. Loved it.. apart from Tom Miller & the whole SEC rip-off obviously.

How was Gazza at this? In the nicest possible way, I had concerns about how he would hold up at something like this.

Can't believe this is a quarter of a century ago. Makes me feel old. We've seen some great players but for me he was the best, for his overall contribution on and off the park. A gentleman, proper professional and a Rolls Royce, genuine world class football player. Character, work rate, flair, pace, balance, tackling, creativity, finishing. Absolute phenomenon for us. Glad we got his best years and those at the top of the club should always be looking to see how we can have players of that quality. That is the standard against what a Rangers player should be. 

Sometimes it felt like playing PES with a cheat code he was that good 🤣

It’s funny seeing these videos and the crossover of players. I’d forgotten Laudrup played with Hateley. Similarly, it’s unreal to think we had Laudrup, Gazza, Ally and Albertz in the same team at one point 🤤

The epitome of "model professional", absolute genius, one of the best i've ever seen. One of those players who actually seemed quicker with the ball at his feet than without, just a real joy to watch........ don't think we'll see a player of that calibre on our books again unfortunately :(