Next Manager Discussion Thread

superallysbears

32 minutes ago, BlueVanguard said:

forgot you can read into the future.

No one really knows what the new manager will become.

We can all suggest names but to say someone's else opinion is wrong how the fuck do you know that for sure? Have we signed a foreign manager before and it has went wrong of course we have but doesn't mean it always will.

Now get to fucking bed mystic Meg.

It's nothing to do with the fact he's foreign it's to do with the fact he's 33 years old and has managed 65 games exclusively in Turkey, Dont need to be Mystic Meg to know that would be a disaster

Just now, esquire8 said:

Just going by what's been rumoured. Same with Milsom. All them will be a fuck no with the majority on here anyway.

Going by what's rumoured, we're going to have six managers.

Probably the same rumours that said Gio was going to appoint Barry, Neil McCann or Thomson as his 'Scottish' coach before appointing none of them.

Just now, The Dude said:

Going by what's rumoured, we're going to have six managers.

Probably the same rumours that said Gio was going to appoint Barry, Neil McCann or Thomson as his 'Scottish' coach before appointing none of them.

I hope Thomson is part of the make-up.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Why?

up and coming young manager, passionate and will take no guff. And I think being Scottish gets underplayed, especially a respected ex player.

Gio's Army lacked any character whatsoever and that was a lot of the problem imo.

Just now, bluenoz said:

up and coming young manager, passionate and will take no guff. And I think being Scottish gets underplayed, especially a respected ex player.

Gio's Army lacked any character whatsoever and that was a lot of the problem imo.

Didn't he walk away from a job at Rangers because he wanted to be his own man rather than just part of the coaching staff?

Personally, I don't think their nationality matters a jot. I think the idea you need someone who has played for the club in the past to motivate players now - particularly at a club like ours - is just a lazy cliche.

59 minutes ago, Johnnyem said:

As soon as Beale is announced, there will be revisionists on here changing their minds, welcoming him back to the club and reorganising their thought processes to find optimistic and encouraging reasons for his appointment. Mark my words.

You mean giving him our full support as we should?

funny that eh