*****The Official Motherwell v Rangers Match Thread*****

1 minute ago, 2nd Flute said:

Love your optimism mate, I'm more pessimistic, no arguments, just win Rangers 

Mate I'm making myself sick trying to be optimistic. It's fucking horrible the now. Think it would be easier to give up but we know Europe is gone but there is still time to challenge for the league. Need to start now but and im needing convinced Gio is the guy to do that 

12 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Mate I'm making myself sick trying to be optimistic. It's fucking horrible the now. Think it would be easier to give up but we know Europe is gone but there is still time to challenge for the league. Need to start now but and im needing convinced Gio is the guy to do that 

I know mate, thought making the CL was brilliant,  turned out a fucking nightmare, hating every minute of It,  as for the league, I still think we are right in it, Gio? I'm not  convinced, but I'm not convinced he's a bad coach either, ah fk mate, nut all over the place 

1 hour ago, Rangers_no1 said:

This isn't me having a go at anyone or trying to be staunch, but I genuinely can't fathom why anybody wouldn't watch us tomorrow. 

I'm in the Gio won't win us the league camp, but we're still in a title race. 

Bar turning off matches against the scum when well behind as I can't stand watching them celebrate or take the piss I've never had the urge to not watch us. 

Did contemplate why I was spending about £40 to watch us park the bus at home on freezing nights in the 08 season right enough. 

100%, for some reason I even stuck it out to the final whistle on Wednesday 

Folk not wanting to watch or actively willing us to lose particularly is fucking madness 

3 hours ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Believe it or not what you eat don't make me shit. Couldn't give a fuck I'd you don't watch the game tomorrow. You do you.

My point was you saying you've never felt like this since McCoist which implies this is worse than Caxinha, Warberton, Murty etc. 

What the fuck is that bit in bold ? 🤣🤣🤣

No, thats how you interpreted it.  I'm saying what I'm saying which is about me. I'm fucked off, more than I have been in years. If you want to jump on rhe Gio defensive then you go for it mate.

3 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

This isn't me having a go at anyone or trying to be staunch, but I genuinely can't fathom why anybody wouldn't watch us tomorrow. 

Bar turning off matches against the scum when well behind as I can't stand watching them celebrate or take the piss I've never had the urge to not watch us. 

Did contemplate why I was spending about £40 to watch us park the bus at home on freezing nights in the 08 season right enough. 

🤣🤣🤣🤣

12 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

No, thats how you interpreted it.  I'm saying what I'm saying which is about me. I'm fucked off, more than I have been in years. If you want to jump on rhe Gio defensive then you go for it mate.

Whos defending Gio? Haha fs.

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Ignore him, hes not been or attends any games. 

Their is supporters i know in NI, corby, London who put more effort and money into the club than mad mick on rm.

11 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Ignore him, hes not been or attends any games. 

Their is supporters i know in NI, corby, London who put more effort and money into the club than mad mick on rm.

7 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

If barasic and kent start tomorrow then i honesy dont want to watch.

Its like a slow old age dog, without getting put to sleep.

I think its the way GVB may trinkle out to the WC break.

Im being a realist, that is all.

Unbelievable lack of self awareness. 

I remember, back in the late 80's/early 90's, managers of opposing teams being scared to play us directly after we'd been beaten. They always used to say that they feared being the ones to get the backlash. And they were usually proved right to do so. I somehow doubt that Hammell will be shitting himself exactly, but you'd like to think he should be. 

Tomorrow will show just how much our players really care, and just how much they actually 'GET; what being a Ranger is all about.

Over to you playing staff!  

Just now, LegendofCoop said:

I remember, back in the late 80's/early 90's, managers of opposing teams being scared to play us directly after we'd been beaten. They always used to say that they feared being the ones to get the backlash. And they were usually proved right to do so. I somehow doubt that Hammell will be shitting himself exactly, but you'd like to think he should be. 

Tomorrow will show just how much our players really care, and just how much they actually 'GET; what being a Ranger is all about.

Over to you playing staff!  

Could be GVBs... PLG moment?

5 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

I'm on holiday in the sun. I've not had a proper sunny holiday in years. I'm pretty scunnered with loads about Rangers right now and might for the first time in a long time sunbathe rather than make the effort to go to a boozer 

It's actually no big deal 🤣🤣🤣

Just now, falkirkNS said:

Could be GVBs... PLG moment?

Certain to be, if the manner of the performance and result isn't up to scratch. That will tell us that either the players have totally chucked it under Gio, or he just isn't up to the task! I hope these last two posts of mine will be ridiculed come 2pm tomorrow! 

5 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Criticising people for not going when you dont regularly attend and are saying you dont want to even watch on TV is something else 

Ive been to 7 home matches this season weeman.

Wed cost me 200 all in for ticket n had to fly as could t do day trip where i leave at 10am for midweek game n arri e home 3am thurs morn.

You'll learn as you grow up kid.

Just now, falkirkNS said:

Ive been to 7 home matches this season weeman.

Wed cost me 200 all in for ticket n had to fly as could t do day trip where i leave at 10am for midweek game n arri e home 3am thurs morn.

You'll learn as you grow up kid.

Why do you regularly insult people online for not attending games when youn dont regularly yourself

4 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Why do you regularly insult people online for not attending games when youn dont regularly yourself

Full of the brave juice kiddo.

Mick has picked up your obsession wi my posting and jumps on my every post. Just highlighting facts.

Gdnight kid.