World Cup - Qatar 2022

G.E.C.

2 minutes ago, stuart1994 said:

Might be an unpopular opinion but really surprised that Raphina gets a game for Brazil. 

I think the fact he plays for Barcelona now speaks volumes about where they are atm. 

Bellerin being there is hilarious though 

Just now, .Williamson. said:

It’ll never be 2002 Brazil no matter how much I want it to be every time I watch a game 

Never get a side with players like Rivaldo, Ronaldinho and Ronaldo in it as an attacking trio ever again.

The BBC/MSN era came close but they were still tactically confined and didn't play with complete inhibition like those three were allowed to. The whole set up was basically 5 defenders in a central block, with those three allowed to do whatever they want, supported by Carlos and Cafu.

1 hour ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Never get a side with players like Rivaldo, Ronaldinho and Ronaldo in it as an attacking trio ever again.

The BBC/MSN era came close but they were still tactically confined and didn't play with complete inhibition like those three were allowed to. The whole set up was basically 5 defenders in a central block, with those three allowed to do whatever they want, supported by Carlos and Cafu.

2006 had Adriano in it.

What a player.

2 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Carney - "Brazil are at their best when they go out wide. But to go out wide you have to earn the right".

Get her fucking off the TV the useless bint.

Clean sheets win you championships there too 

In a cup competition 

2 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

I think the fact he plays for Barcelona now speaks volumes about where they are atm. 

Bellerin being there is hilarious though 

Bellerin is absolute shit.

The right backs they've signed since Alves left, including bringing him back is dreadful.