Players have been given a 2 week 'holiday'

Assegai

Beyond giving a fuck tbh the players are shite, the management are shite, the board are shite

I’ll still watch every game, spend money coming to ibrox and buy merch.. just what you do when you love the club isn’t it, it’s a way of life through the highs and lows

but, as long as gio and his team are still in charge of this current squad of gutless bastards then I really don’t give a fuck what any of them do with their time off

18 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

In the middle of a season? Fuck that. 

This is November not June. So they get their wee holidays now because they aren’t going to the WC and then they get their wee break at the end of the season when they’ve won us nothing? Again, fuck that.

So players should only get the summer off. Even then it's often lessened due to internationals or early euro campaigns, but when there's 5 weeks domestic break they shouldn't get any time off? Behave.

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

I find it genuinely angering that they’ve been given 2 weeks off, not going to lie. 

I don’t see how it is at all reasonable for them to receive a 2 week break in the middle of November when our season has been a fucking disaster so far. 

Get the entire management and playing personnel so far to fuck.

Well done lads, mid November you've lost the league, have a holiday 

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

So players should only get the summer off. Even then it's often lessened due to internationals or early euro campaigns, but when there's 5 weeks domestic break they shouldn't get any time off? Behave.

Absolutely. If it weren’t for this WC they wouldn’t even be getting this time off.

Poor wee footballers not getting extra time off 3 months into a season, cry me a fucking river mate 

42 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

So Gio walks into the room and tells the squad no holidays or one week holiday……that’ll make the players want to play for him. It would absolutely work against him even more.

The answer is to give the players 2 weeks off and tell them to consider their future at the club because a new manager is coming in.

After the 2 weeks they come back and the new manager can get to work with them for 3 weeks to see who is worthy of a place in the first team or even at the club.

They have been on holiday all season, another two means dam all, Santa better bring us some players , we need them.

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Absolutely. If it weren’t for this WC they wouldn’t even be getting this time off.

Poor wee footballers not getting extra time off 3 months into a season, cry me a fucking river mate 

They get time off during the winter break in January normally for around a week.

Normally the night of the OF game in the December the Emirates flight to Dubai is full of Rangers and Celtic players.

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

They get time off during the winter break in January normally for around a week.

Normally the night of the OF game in the December the Emirates flight to Dubai is full of Rangers and Celtic players.

I don’t want that either. No breaks going forward

Hope Gio doesn't return from his holiday. 

Things are looking grim. We will have a few players back from injury, who won't be ready to play because they have only had a few weeks training. Gio will continue with the same tactics and this team is renown for bottling it after the break.

We will be lucky to come second in the league at this rate. 

I don't think the board will sack Gio either. A trophyless season is on the cards. Depressing. 

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

So when do they get their break?

We returned to preseason training on June 27th. The Scottish Cup final is June 3rd 2023.  There's actually internationals late June. When do the players get time off?

No one, especially athletes, can function going 11 months without a break.

So whilst yeah it's earlier than ideal, be specific about the dates the squad can holiday and recharge before June 23, or should they forego all breaks?

3 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Is every other club getting the same?

Don't want to see any of the players posting getting pished like they haven't a care in the world, but find it a bit bizarre to be crying over a break if it's what every other club around the country are doing.

To my knowledge an athlete can take a couple of weeks of without any adverse effect on their fitness. That's assuming they were fit before and  don't eat crap and get drunk right enough. 

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

So when do they get their break?

We returned to preseason training on June 27th. The Scottish Cup final is June 3rd 2023.  There's actually internationals late June. When do the players get time off?

No one, especially athletes, can function going 11 months without a break.

So whilst yeah it's earlier than ideal, be specific about the dates the squad can holiday and recharge before June 23, or should they forego all breaks?

Venting. 

In reality I want them all released atm and they can go on a permanent break from the club 

1 minute ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

To my knowledge an athlete can take a couple of weeks of without any adverse effect on their fitness. That's assuming they don't eat crap and get drunk right enough. 

Watching Rangers recently, athlete,  seems to be a foreign word 

13 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

They shouldn’t get any time off due to the utter embarrassment most of them have been. 

Just now, .Williamson. said:

Venting. 

In reality I want them all released atm and they can go on a permanent break from the club 

Fair enough.

I get we want them punished for being so shite. But them taking the opportunity to recharge batteries is not the issue to be angry with.