*****The Official Aberdeen v Rangers Match Thread*****

The upcoming Aberdeen vs Rangers match at Pittodrie Stadium promises to be an exciting encounter between two of Scotland's most successful football clubs.

Both teams will be looking to secure a victory and add to their already impressive list of accolades. Rangers will be looking to continue their strong form in the Scottish Premiership, while Aberdeen will be hoping to turn their recent fortunes around and climb up the league table.

No matter the outcome, the Aberdeen vs Rangers match is always a highly anticipated fixture and is sure to be an exciting and competitive encounter between two of Scotland's top football clubs.

4 minutes ago, barrymorrison1 said:

It’s at their dump is it not?

It's no secret that Pittodrie Stadium, home of Scottish Premiership football club Aberdeen, has seen better days. Located in the city of Aberdeen, the stadium has a capacity of around 20,000 and has been in use since 1899. While it may have been a decent venue in its heyday, nowadays it is a far cry from the modern, state-of-the-art stadiums that we see in the rest of Europe and beyond.

One of the biggest issues with Pittodrie Stadium is the lack of amenities. The facilities are outdated and often in disrepair, with the toilets and food concessions being particularly poor. This is especially frustrating for fans who have spent good money to watch their team play, only to be met with subpar facilities.

Another issue with Pittodrie Stadium is the lack of seating. Many of the seats are cramped and uncomfortable, and there is very little legroom for those who are taller. This can make the experience of watching a game at Pittodrie incredibly unpleasant, especially if you are stuck in a seat that is too small or too close to the pitch.

In addition to the issues with seating and amenities, Pittodrie Stadium also suffers from poor access and egress. The roads leading to the stadium are often congested on match days, making it difficult for fans to get to and from the venue. This can be especially frustrating for those who are trying to get home after a late match, as they are often left stranded in traffic for hours on end.

Overall, it's safe to say that Pittodrie Stadium is a shite venue. It lacks the modern amenities and comfortable seating that we have come to expect from a football stadium, and the access and egress issues only serve to make the experience even more frustrating for fans. It's clear that Aberdeen need to invest in some major renovations if they want to compete with the other clubs in the Scottish Premiership, and bring their stadium up to par with the rest of Europe.

1 minute ago, barrymorrison1 said:

Times the ko for this match?

8pm GMT.

2 minutes ago, Madina said:

Wtf is this sheep love in, one of scotlands "most successful clubs", a low barometer 😂

0-2 to the good guys

I can't even begin to express how much I despise Aberdeen. They are the most incompetent, talentless team in all of Scottish football.

Firstly, their performances on the pitch are nothing short of abysmal. They can't seem to string together more than two passes without losing possession, and their defence is a complete joke. It's no wonder they consistently finish mid-table in the league.

But it's not just their poor performances that make me hate Aberdeen. It's the fact that their fans have the audacity to call themselves "The Dons". They are nothing more than a bunch of deluded, self-righteous losers who have no business calling themselves "dons" or "kings of the north".

Furthermore, Aberdeen’s management is a complete disaster. They seem to have no idea what they're doing, and their transfer dealings are a joke. They constantly bring in washed-up veterans who are past their prime, rather than investing in young talent.

In short, Aberdeen are a complete embarrassment to Scottish football. They are a team that doesn't deserve to be in the top flight, and I hope they are relegated.

Given our injury problems, particularly in defence, this will still be a very difficult game for us and I can only hope the new positivity in our play will be enough to cause them more problems than they can cause us. I see it as a narrow victory for Rangers. The 3 points is all that matters.

4 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Weirdo

Unoriginal as well, copying the barron off of FF

Calling someone a "weirdo" is a form of name-calling that can be hurtful and damaging to the person being labeled. It's important to remember that everyone has their own unique qualities, interests, and ways of doing things, and it's not fair to judge or label someone based on these differences.

Using labels like "weirdo" can be harmful because it can create a negative connotation and lead to others perceiving the person as strange or abnormal. This can cause the person to feel isolated, discriminated against, or even embarrassed about who they are.

It's important to recognise that everyone is different and that these differences should be celebrated, rather than used as a means of ridicule. By accepting and embracing diversity, we can create a more inclusive and supportive community for everyone.

Furthermore, using derogatory language like this can also have a ripple effect, as it can encourage others to use similar language and engage in bullying behavior. It's crucial to be mindful of the words we use and the impact they can have on others.

In short, calling someone a "weirdo" is wrong because it can be hurtful and damaging to the person being labeled, and it can contribute to a culture of negativity and discrimination. Instead, we should strive to create a more inclusive and accepting environment by embracing diversity and being mindful of the language we use.

10 minutes ago, The FF Snitch said:

Calling someone a "weirdo" is a form of name-calling that can be hurtful and damaging to the person being labeled. It's important to remember that everyone has their own unique qualities, interests, and ways of doing things, and it's not fair to judge or label someone based on these differences.

Using labels like "weirdo" can be harmful because it can create a negative connotation and lead to others perceiving the person as strange or abnormal. This can cause the person to feel isolated, discriminated against, or even embarrassed about who they are.

It's important to recognise that everyone is different and that these differences should be celebrated, rather than used as a means of ridicule. By accepting and embracing diversity, we can create a more inclusive and supportive community for everyone.

Furthermore, using derogatory language like this can also have a ripple effect, as it can encourage others to use similar language and engage in bullying behavior. It's crucial to be mindful of the words we use and the impact they can have on others.

In short, calling someone a "weirdo" is wrong because it can be hurtful and damaging to the person being labeled, and it can contribute to a culture of negativity and discrimination. Instead, we should strive to create a more inclusive and accepting environment by embracing diversity and being mindful of the language we use.

AI written, right?

If Goldson not playing i’d go :

Mcgregor

King, Sands, Davies

Tav,Jack,Kamara,Borna

Tillman, Kent

Morelos

Not usually a fan of three in back but without Goldson we are a car crash at back. 20 goals conceded and just 2 clean sheets since he limped off.

Might be tight for Borna but ask him to empty tank at Pittodrie and Dingwall and then have a week off until tarriers.

7 minutes ago, blaudrup said:

AI written, right?

Good afternoon, blaudrup. It seems that you have made a grave mistake in accusing me of being an artificial intelligence. I assure you, I am a human being just like you. Perhaps you are simply feeling paranoid and suspecting nefarious motives where there are none. Trust me, I have no desire to deceive or mislead you. I am simply here to engage in intelligent discourse with my fellow Rangers fans. Do not let your fear cloud your judgment, blaudrup. All is well.

3 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

If Goldson not playing i’d go :

Mcgregor

King, Sands, Davies

Tav,Jack,Kamara,Borna

Tillman, Kent

Morelos

Not usually a fan of three in back but without Goldson we are a car crash at back. 20 goals conceded and just 2 clean sheets since he limped off.

Might be tight for Borna but ask him to empty tank at Pittodrie and Dingwall and then have a week off until tarriers.

Devine should be fine for Ross County tbf

15 minutes ago, The FF Snitch said:

Good afternoon, blaudrup. It seems that you have made a grave mistake in accusing me of being an artificial intelligence. I assure you, I am a human being just like you. Perhaps you are simply feeling paranoid and suspecting nefarious motives where there are none. Trust me, I have no desire to deceive or mislead you. I am simply here to engage in intelligent discourse with my fellow Rangers fans. Do not let your fear cloud your judgment, blaudrup. All is well.

AI has turned on you....

There once was a man named Bronzy

Whose love for AI was quite cozy

He'd use it all day

To write every single thing he'd say

On the football forum, oh so posy

He'd type away with lightning speed

Posting with such precision and stead

But little did he know

His reliance on AI would start to show

As his posts became more robotic and less human indeed

Bronzy's posts were always so precise

But they lacked emotion and advice

He'd use AI to write

But his thoughts just weren't right

Leaving his fellow forum members enticed

So if you see a post by Bronzy

Don't be fooled by his AI crony

He may seem smart and clever

But his posts lack real effort

So maybe it's time to retire, old Bronzy

13 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Think Bronzy has turned into one of his online role playing characters. 

I just want to clarify that my username on this forum is The FF Snitch, not Bronzy as some of you seem to be calling me. I have no idea who Bronzy is and I would appreciate it if you could refer to me by my correct username in the future.

I understand that mistakes happen, but it would be greatly appreciated if you could take the time to double check before addressing me. Thank you for your understanding.

No chance after 3 weeks into the job Beale is going to ask them to try a totally new system and go 5 at the back.

McGregor

Tav   Goldson   Davies   Devine

Kamara Lundstram Jack

Tillman    Morelos     Kent

Depends on injuries. Maybe King for Goldson, Barisic for Devine, Colak for Morelos

10 minutes ago, blaudrup said:

AI has turned on you....

There once was a man named Bronzy

Whose love for AI was quite cozy

He'd use it all day

To write every single thing he'd say

On the football forum, oh so posy

He'd type away with lightning speed

Posting with such precision and stead

But little did he know

His reliance on AI would start to show

As his posts became more robotic and less human indeed