*****The Official Aberdeen v Rangers Match Thread*****

On 21/12/2022 at 22:22, Jamie0202 said:

55 seconds in. After he takes his first touch it ends up a great chance which he hit straight at the keeper. Should have scored. 

It's a chance, not a great chance.  He has to do a tight turn  and he's at a fairly tight angle.   You're being very harsh.

2 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

It's a chance, not a great chance.  He has to do a tight turn  and he's at a fairly tight angle.   You're being very harsh.

We'll agree to disagree. I've praised him for his first touch, maybe even a wee second touch in there but once he has the chance to shoot he needs to not be hitting that straight at the keeper. He had more than half the goals to aim at on the left. 

The wife's dad was down tonight having a few drinks and he is an Aberdeen ST Holder and was arguing about the last goal hitting Goldsons hand and how Goldson used his arm to slow the ball down but I was arguing the case that the ball infact did not hit his arm but if the ball hits him in that position it wouldnt be a foul because the ball played him? Not really sure had a few Whisky's so needed to know what some people's opinion was about the last goal.

Sheep shagging bastard. He was sick :lol::thumbup:

32 minutes ago, BlueVanguard said:

The wife's dad was down tonight having a few drinks and he is an Aberdeen ST Holder and was arguing about the last goal hitting Goldsons hand and how Goldson used his arm to slow the ball down but I was arguing the case that the ball infact did not hit his arm but if the ball hits him in that position it wouldnt be a foul because the ball played him? Not really sure had a few Whisky's so needed to know what some people's opinion was about the last goal.

Get the dettol out fs, sheep are worse rabid bastards than some tarriers

2 hours ago, BlueVanguard said:

Your wife’s Dad is educationally sub normal IMO. 

8 hours ago, BlueVanguard said:

The ball didn't hit his arm. As far as I remember the rules if it had hit his arm the goal would have been disallowed as it was on the lead up to the goal. 

The auld sheep shagger needs his eyes tested. Glad to hear he was sickened by it. I'd tell him it clearly hit Goldson'sarm just to feed his fury and obvious hate for us.  :craphead:

1 hour ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

The ball didn't hit his arm. As far as I remember the rules if it had hit his arm the goal would have been disallowed as it was on the lead up to the goal. 

The auld sheep shagger needs his eyes tested. Glad to hear he was sickened by it. I'd tell him it clearly hit Goldson'sarm just to feed his fury and obvious hate for us.  :craphead:

He was fuming mate and obv the hurt was still there due to them being fucked by St Mirren also. He was telling me it's the worst he has ever felt as a Supporter of Aberdeen :lol: Was fucking howling man. Asked him why was there no uproar when they lost to Septic he told me because we don't hate them as much as you lot and it's basically the biggest game of the season.

Fucking weird lot and yup I knew it never hit Goldsons hand mate. I could hear the straws clutching :lol: