Sheep Semi Final

2 hours ago, Jasper said:

Just tried getting one. Have 1 ticket in my basket, every time I go to checkout i just keep getting the error message "you can only buy one ticket". 

Shambolic as always

I had similar trouble because I was trying to buy 3, then realised the 3 were all in my name and Rangers number, changed the other 2 names through friends and family to my daughters and finally got them, can't wait for the buzz when the tickets come through and are not seated together 

Does the club notify you when your tickets been dispatched? Was in a mad rush to get it processed yesterday so didn't opt for special delivery just standard - unsure about any royal mail strikes.

Also, has anyone else had their seat number confirmed? Mines a load of zeros then 4 numbers, looking at the seating plan for Hampden doesn't make sense. Guess it'll just be confirmed on my paper ticket when it lands

57 minutes ago, stevemac said:

Does the club notify you when your tickets been dispatched? Was in a mad rush to get it processed yesterday so didn't opt for special delivery just standard - unsure about any royal mail strikes.

Also, has anyone else had their seat number confirmed? Mines a load of zeros then 4 numbers, looking at the seating plan for Hampden doesn't make sense. Guess it'll just be confirmed on my paper ticket when it lands

No

1 hour ago, stevemac said:

Should already be through the door mate, you’ll probably not get yours now 

58 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

No

Unsurprising 😂. Ive only ever had 1 or 2 paper tickets and just collected them from the TO

18 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Should already be through the door mate, you’ll probably not get yours now 

Hope you have a shite new year 😂

7 minutes ago, wully said:

Club dont even let you know that they got the email that your bank details have changed.

Phone them up before money is due out and some woman says "thats the details we have."

Fucking achknowledge the original correspondence then.

Lucky enough to get someone to answer the phone mate :lol: 

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Lucky enough to get someone to answer the phone mate :lol: 

This was before they banned me obvs. 

The guy who's season ticket i am using said he never got an email for the semi final :lol: im bumping up his mygers and he probably got a ticket for the tarriers away.

4 minutes ago, wully said:

This was before they banned me obvs. 

The guy who's season ticket i am using said he never got an email for the semi final :lol: im bumping up his mygers and he probably got a ticket for the tarriers away.

I sent an email about getting my payment for my season ticket changed and they took about three weeks to even get back to me, then about a month later they emailed me just saying ‘o’ :lol: 

13 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Can 100% guarantee the Rangers support will always get taken advantage of in cup finals.
Until they make a stand and tell them ONLY ONCE to shove them where the sun dont shine. 
This would bring the bastards to their senses with the shitty 50/50 split.

That lot get treated the same do they not?

1 minute ago, scottyscott1963 said:

I would assume you mean "the other team" and would be astonished if they weren't thinking the same as this thread.
I was talking about Rangers,and not sure what your point was.

I meant celtic and my point was the two biggest clubs in the country both get the 50/50 thing put on them for semis and finals against the other sides, but they get the extra tickets anyway as time goes on. Not sure what you’re crying about 

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

I meant celtic and my point was the two biggest clubs in the country both get the 50/50 thing put on them for semis and finals against the other sides, but they get the extra tickets anyway as time goes on. Not sure what you’re crying about 

Could not give 2 fucks what happens to them,and said i was talking about Rangers and what the Rangers support should do.
Seems to be yerself trhat's crying.

18 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Could not give 2 fucks what happens to them,and said i was talking about Rangers and what the Rangers support should do.
Seems to be yerself trhat's crying.

It’s definitely you crying mate, I’m just pointing out facts while you’re sitting complaining over absolutely nothing. 

On 26/12/2022 at 10:06, .Williamson. said:

Got one last week. Beside the sheep in the traditional smelly bastard end 

On 26/12/2022 at 18:38, .Williamson. said:

I’d gauge what they get for Hampden on their literal home attendances

10 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

It’s definitely you crying mate, I’m just pointing out facts while you’re sitting complaining over absolutely nothing. 

Wipe yer eyes and stop trying to be a smart arsed prick.

On 28/12/2022 at 11:01, stevemac said:

Tickets arrived today, quite quick as I went with normal post and only ordered them on boxing day,  South stand upper and all 3 seated together, happy with ticket office for a change.