Tav

Number5

I'm beginning to think that Tav is done. At his age, his injuries are only going to get worse.

He's never really been all the good defensively...I'm still not sure he's ever stopped a cross at source...but if his pace is going and with performances like a few we've seen recently. 

Another one that's been allowed to age without being replaced.

Just now, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

So Morelos didn't pass to him. Whether he shat out of tackling harder rather than trying to pass it bk is debatable. 

I don’t care if Morelos passed to him or not, he had an easy pass to Goldson/McGregor, or an easy chance to boot to ball to fuck, he tried to pass and fucked it. 

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I don’t care if Morelos passed to him or not, he had an easy pass to Goldson/McGregor, or an easy chance to boot to ball to fuck, he tried to pass and fucked it. 

Ma baws. Morelos pass didn't even go to him, it went to their player who took a shit touch which Tav should have row zedded from memory. It was never an easy pass, should have been a tackle or what I've already said. 

4 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Ma baws. Morelos pass didn't even go to him, it went to their player who took a shit touch which Tav should have row zedded from memory. It was never an easy pass, should have been a tackle or what I've already said. 

It was an easy pass, Tavernier just fucked it.

2 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Do you think he tried to pass it? Personally I think he was caught in two minds and fucked it totally , but doesn't mean I think he's been a total shite captain in his time. 

Dunno how anybody can think he never tried to pass it tbh 

18 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

This…Morelos pass intercepted by Maeda, his touch was poor. Tav was in control of the ball. He was short with a pass and Maeda ran in on goal. 

6 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Dunno how anybody can think he never tried to pass it tbh 

I'll maybe need to watch it again tbf mate. Fuck we're all moany cunts after a no bad result, where at the end of the day a draw was a kick n the baws. 

14 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

He shouldn’t need to get the player though mate, just play the pass without making an arse of it

Having seen it again, and what I prob thought at the time. Why does he no just clear the baw. No pass, no tackle, just kick it oot. If you go in there 100% to blooter that baw, the wee taigy cunt ain't getting it.

1 hour ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Jimbeam junior liked this, but then again he thought the last manager was the dugs baws. 

ok Tavs a loser, were you saying that when he was taking Gio/us to the EL final on top form? 

Ah so tav gets away with being shite cause of what he done last season 

I take it you wanted rid of gio?