Neil McCann

scottyc06

20 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Guy must be special needs.

Also, compare and contrast their European goal scoring records.Ā 

Didn't say McCann scored a hatrick against celtic. Said he had scored more goals against celtic than Morelos in ONE game. . The pile in on Mccann is nothing short of a joke. McCann was a good servent for Rangers. Had about 15 folk on here calling me Racist to Special needs. I gave my opinion people disagree whatever personal comments are out of order. And the dude being a condescending prick but hey that's up to him.Ā 

14 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

1979 guy for starters you want anymore just read through the threadsĀ 

Iā€™m no talking about guys like you btw your concerns about Alfredo are valid and you donā€™t hit out with the personal abuse and tarrier shit so step down buddy šŸ˜‚

Hate Morelos no, thinks he's been shite and not giving 100% on many occasions yes.Ā 

7 minutes ago, GWR1979 said:

Didn't say McCann scored a hatrick against celtic. Said he had scored more goals against celtic than Morelos in ONE game. . The pile in on Mccann is nothing short of a joke. McCann was a good servent for Rangers. Had about 15 folk on here calling me Racist to Special needs. I gave my opinion people disagree whatever personal comments are out of order. And the dude being a condescending prick but hey that's up to him.Ā 

Which is wrong

1 minute ago, The Specky Liar said:

You're not giving an opinion, you're stating a fact which is incorrect.

You picked up a tiny bit about my post which was inaccurate I already said it was pages ago. My point was about the way people were going after McCann who said one word wrong in how many years and people have went after him. A bit like what's happened to me tonight. You have kind of proved the point I was making. As for Morelos he's had more chances than anyone I can remember at Rangers.Ā 

35 minutes ago, GWR1979 said:

Morelos has scored 2 against the scum. If Neil scored more goals than Morelos against them in one game then he'd have scored a hatrick or more. He hasn't.

Learn to add up FFS!Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

9 hours ago, GWR1979 said:

:lol:

10 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Think you owe Alfredo an apology too tbhĀ 

Think Alfredo owes every Rangers fan an apology for being being unfit and ill prepared to play for our club while picking up a tasty wage packet.

Hopefully he will do that on the field over the next few months.

2 minutes ago, JograBear said:

Think Alfredo owes every Rangers fan an apology for being being unfit and ill prepared to play for our club while picking up a tasty wage packet.

Hopefully he will do that on the field over the next few months.

I know mate imagine getting injured then having surgery missing pre season then coming back and according to Beale was playing carrying another injury. Terrible behaviour from himĀ 

1 minute ago, Tiger Shaw said:

I know mate imagine getting injured then having surgery missing pre season then coming back and according to Beale was playing carrying another injury. Terrible behaviour from himĀ 

Alfieā€™s fitness (not weight because none of us know what it is compared to his ideal weight) has been sub-par, no argument. Ā Some choose to ignore MB when he stresses that Alfie has been playing on with an injury which undoubtedly has an impact on his fitness. Ā Bottom line is you either rate him or not and will find reasons to back your position. Ā MB clearly has no issue with him, thatā€™s good enough for me.

36 minutes ago, Soldier blue said:

Alfieā€™s fitness (not weight because none of us know what it is compared to his ideal weight) has been sub-par, no argument. Ā Some choose to ignore MB when he stresses that Alfie has been playing on with an injury which undoubtedly has an impact on his fitness. Ā Bottom line is you either rate him or not and will find reasons to back your position. Ā MB clearly has no issue with him, thatā€™s good enough for me.

I get the impression Beale doesn't want to re-sign him. Either that or he does want to but Morelos doesn't want to stay, I would actually probably guess it's both. Either way I'll be very surprised if Morelos is still here next season.Ā 

2 hours ago, Jelle1880 said:

18 pages over something of which he almost immediately said he probably went a bit too far. :lol:

8 of the pages are about his legendary hatrick against the filth to be fair.Ā 

Will never forgive myself for missing that match.Ā :unsure: