Neil McCann

scottyc06

4 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Watching Sportscene and Steven Fletcher did a far more provocative celebration at Tynecastle today, McCann is in the studio, interested to hear his thoughts on it

I don't even think they mentioned it šŸ¤£

And it was definitely one that could be seen as more provocative. Right infront of their fans.Ā 

Just now, Moody Blue Legend said:

There was absolutely no justification for what he said regarding the incident though.

Nah, I agree his reaction was a bit over the top. Just some good old fashioned football shithousing from Morelos. Giving it back to the Hearts fans. But just like McCann's reaction, the reaction to what was said is also a bit over the top.Ā 

5 minutes ago, DeanMK said:

Nah, I agree his reaction was a bit over the top. Just some good old fashioned football shithousing from Morelos. Giving it back to the Hearts fans. But just like McCann's reaction, the reaction to what was said is also a bit over the top.Ā 

Name me a player thatā€™s been called an idiot on national media other than Alfie lately mate.Ā 

9 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Name me a player thatā€™s been called an idiot on national media other than Alfie lately mate.Ā 

Roy Keane called Kyle Walker an idiot live on Sky last season. McCoist has previously called both Ryan Kent and Morelos idiots on BT for the incidents in the OF a couple of seasons ago.

12 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Roy Keane called Kyle Walker an idiot live on Sky last season. McCoist has previously called both Ryan Kent and Morelos idiots on BT for the incidents in the OF a couple of seasons ago.

Called idiots for questionable behaviour....... Morelos slid on his knees after scoring a goal.Ā 

1 minute ago, Hadron Collider said:

Were they called idiots for goal celebrations?Ā 

No, but you didn't ask that. But I've seen it mentioned elsewhere that pundits don't call players idiots and that is why McCann was supposedly beyond the pale the other night. It may be unprofessional but it's not without precedent.

McCann was wrong but it wasn't specifically about that goal celebration either. The context it was said in was about multiple interactions he had by that point with the crowd. That's why he starts off with "look, there he goes again". In the first half Alfie had been gesturing to the crowd at the Gorgie End at a corner kick as well for example.

Ā 

40 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

No, but you didn't ask that. But I've seen it mentioned elsewhere that pundits don't call players idiots and that is why McCann was supposedly beyond the pale the other night. It may be unprofessional but it's not without precedent.

McCann was wrong but it wasn't specifically about that goal celebration either. The context it was said in was about multiple interactions he had by that point with the crowd. That's why he starts off with "look, there he goes again". In the first half Alfie had been gesturing to the crowd at the Gorgie End at a corner kick as well for example.

Ā 

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ McCann was in the company of media cunts the other night and stooped to their level of having a go at Alfie. Mon tae fuck mate. Ā 

6 hours ago, GWR1979 said:

Guy turns up every season overweight has hardly kicked a ball all season. Has yet to sign a contract one of our highest paid players. How many times has he let us down but ban Neil Mccann from RTV for calling him an idiot for trying to incite the hearts fans, not Hibs, or the taigs saying that he would actually need to do something against them. Neil Mccann scored more in one game against them than Morelos has in 5 years.Ā 

:belm:

5 minutes ago, onlythestrongsurvive said:

what did he say afterwards?Ā  missed that

Said he might have overeacted. Should have appoligised though.Ā 

Can't see why anyone can hold a grudge. Neil was a good player for us and stood by us when we lost our license.Ā 

Done more for us than most when times were tough.Ā 

11 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Guy must be special needs.

Also, compare and contrast their European goal scoring records.Ā 

Heā€™s just ragin, Morelos has that effect on people, some posters on here seem to hate him, theyā€™ll say they donā€™t but their words and pure rage say otherwise. I find it weird as fuckĀ 

Just now, Tiger Shaw said:

Heā€™s just ragin, Morelos has that effect on people some posters on here seem to fucking hate him theyā€™ll say they donā€™t but their words and pure rage say otherwise I find it weird as fuckĀ 

Love his goals/assists yet hate the guy. Truly bizzare!

Morelos is unpredictable, moody and agressive, but playing on the edge makes him the player he is.Ā 

Ā McCann made a mistake in his commentary. If we can forgive Morelos for his many yellow and red cards surely we can forgive Neil for his stupid comments?Ā 

8 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Heā€™s just ragin, Morelos has that effect on people, some posters on here seem to hate him, theyā€™ll say they donā€™t but their words and pure rage say otherwise. I find it weird as fuckĀ 

Who

2 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Who

1979 guy for starters you want anymore just read through the threadsĀ 

Iā€™m no talking about guys like you btw your concerns about Alfredo are valid and you donā€™t hit out with the personal abuse and tarrier shit so step down buddy šŸ˜‚