Neil McCann

scottyc06

3 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

:tu:

Bunch of fuckwits the lot of them mate ... showed their true colours during the admin event of 2012 ... and have continued to go downhill since.

Our used to be "brothers from the east" have sadly turned into bawbags.

🇬🇧

Hearts supporters don't have their own identity. They just shift to whatever the mood is around them.

For years they've waved Union flags, sung loyalist songs etc, yet the other day the little Hearts fans left in the ground booed the British national anthem.

They've none of their own ideals, bumming up to us for years and when it all went fucked, they changed and leant the otherway.

Weirdos.

28 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

Hearts supporters don't have their own identity. They just shift to whatever the mood is around them.

For years they've waved Union flags, sung loyalist songs etc, yet the other day the little Hearts fans left in the ground booed the British national anthem.

They've none of their own ideals, bumming up to us for years and when it all went fucked, they changed and leant the otherway.

Weirdos.

I think Hibs and Hearts are a more broad church than celtic and Rangers tbf. More mixed backgrounds at both.

Don’t think it’s the same ones signing loyalist songs that are booing GSTK. 

3 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

I think Hibs and Hearts are a more broad church than celtic and Rangers tbf. More mixed backgrounds at both.

Seen Celtic fans laughing at Hibs for being a so called Irish and Republican support but booing one of their IRA songs :lol:

Also seen a Hearts fan saying the only enjoyable bit about the game was the UB song book :lol: 

1 hour ago, Loyal72 said:

Weirdos.

Hearts have plenty loyalists, ones that may have served time for various groups over the years.

Its the new generation snp brainwashed types that makes it half and half. Many for the Union too.

Plenty visit NI everyyear wearing their colours infact.

Few bands and orange halls in and around gorgie and midlothian.

48 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Seen Celtic fans laughing at Hibs for being a so called Irish and Republican support but booing one of their IRA songs :lol:

Also seen a Hearts fan saying the only enjoyable bit about the game was the UB song book :lol: 

Hibs historically have stronger roots in Irish Republicanism than celtic.

Celtic fans could only hope to have the genuine links to the IRA that Hibs have. Instead they have a strong affiliation with the Catholic Church and the dark shite that goes along with that. 

57 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

I've know a few Hibs supporters who were more loyalist than your average Rangers supporters. One guy I knew ended up in a brawl when his very loyalist brother in law, and his brothers, set about scum supporters who had invited themselves into a Hibs pub. The scum thought they'd play the "we're all brother" card. The Hibs boys told them they were not brothers, in an impolite fashion, the scum got hot under the colour and were then given a good kicking.

Warmed the cockles of my heart hearing about the filth getting a hiding!

6 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Hearts have plenty loyalists, ones that may have served time for various groups over the years.

Its the new generation snp brainwashed types that makes it half and half. Many for the Union too.

Plenty visit NI everyyear wearing their colours infact.

Few bands and orange halls in and around gorgie and midlothian.

In my experience most of the Hearts fans that tend to be more loyalist are from places like Fife, West Lothian and wider Falkirk area - areas that are also heavily Rangers. Orangeism has never been a huge thing in Edinburgh itself. Fans from Edinburgh I've encountered tend to be more soft unionists or Nats. Obviously things like the HoM FB and Pride of Midlothian existed/exist but never on the same scale as in the West or the mining towns of the areas stated above.

I've said this before on here but my pal growing up's Dad is from Currie, my mate isn't really into football but his Dad refers to himself as a Hearts and Rangers fan :lol: 

8 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Hibs historically have stronger roots in Irish Republicanism than celtic.

Celtic fans could only hope to have the genuine links to the IRA that Hibs have. Instead they have a strong affiliation with the Catholic Church and the dark shite that goes along with that. 

In the 40s and 50s Hibs really broadened their support though when they were the best team in Scotland for a bit. Loads of Hibs fans in places like Fife, the Borders and East Lothian due to it. Jim Baxter for example grew up as a Hibs fan. They have far more of a broad support.

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

In the 40s and 50s Hibs really broadened their support though when they were the best team in Scotland for a bit. Loads of Hibs fans in places like Fife, the Borders and East Lothian due to it. Jim Baxter for example grew up as a Hibs fan. They have far more of a broad support.

Aye, I don’t mean their support is anywhere near as republican as Celtics, I mean the club itself has stronger roots in Irish republicanism. Their name literally meaning Ireland and the whole James Connolly thing cements that place for them ahead of some priest setting up a club for immigrants imo 

18 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

In my experience most of the Hearts fans that tend to be more loyalist are from places like Fife, West Lothian and wider Falkirk area - areas that are also heavily Rangers. Orangeism has never been a huge thing in Edinburgh itself. Fans from Edinburgh I've encountered tend to be more soft unionists or Nats. Obviously things like the HoM FB and Pride of Midlothian existed/exist but never on the same scale as in the West or the mining towns of the areas stated above.

I've said this before on here but my pal growing up's Dad is from Currie, my mate isn't really into football but his Dad refers to himself as a Hearts and Rangers fan :lol: 

Agreed mate, east lothians towns such as prestonpans and tranent are a hive of Unionism though. The OO is strong in numbers there.

6 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Aye, I don’t mean their support is anywhere near as republican as Celtics, I mean the club itself has stronger roots in Irish republicanism. Their name literally meaning Ireland and the whole James Connolly thing cements that place for them ahead of some priest setting up a club for immigrants imo 

Some of their young team have started to tap into this. You see James Connolly Hibs stickers everywhere in Edinburgh now.

Mind you a couple of years back you couldn't go anywhere in Edinburgh without seeing a Gorgie Boys sticker of a Union Jack with a Red Hand on it. 

3 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Some of their young team have started to tap into this. You see James Connolly Hibs stickers everywhere in Edinburgh now.

Mind you a couple of years back you couldn't go anywhere in Edinburgh without seeing a Gorgie Boys sticker of a Union Jack with a Red Hand on it. 

Good auld days of chasing the JCS all over Edinburgh and slaven and co. Just a pup nut remember it well. They cease to exist ot try parade anymore...

Same with cairde ne hean pish if thats how you spell it, 15/16 and activately protesting them at every turn.

Last being in Govan few years back....

1 hour ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Against us and Hearts some of them had tricolours with the pope on them, beyond tragic.

As were the bin dippers with Vatican flags that had Liverpool badges on them.

On 02/02/2023 at 17:55, Ben10 said:

That's an appalling comeback. You're the one clued up on cartoons. You are a cartoon, one of those dark, dreary ones you would find in the Viz. 

my wee boy now 16 watched it, I don’t name myself after cartoon people ya weirdo