6 nations

8 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Where to Scotland go after the 6 nations for a coach isn't gregor bound for France. Need to try get him on a new deal today wouldn't of helped those chances tho😂

He's contracted till after the world cup. I thought it was after the 6 nations. 

There’s certainly better they Townsend out there. He created a lot of unrest during his time. Won’t be too sad to see him go. 

A great start, but Scotland Must follow up that win with a solid performance and win against Wales and then take things from there. France were poor today, so hopefully that form continues. Although its a great win against England, I suspect it is time to look for new coach that can come in after the World Cup and take the team forward. 

It was explained on TV although I don't remember where. The ball is passed backwards but because of the forward momentum of the player passing the ball, it does appear as though the ball is passed forward. No foul and try awarded.

Hope that explains it. A bit wierd but seems the most likely answer according to people in the know.

17 hours ago, novosleftboot said:

Well done, Scotland. For some reason, nobody anywhere seems to be talking about the final pass for the winning try clearly being forwards, though.

3 hours ago, shotstopper said:

It was explained on TV although I don't remember where. The ball is passed backwards but because of the forward momentum of the player passing the ball, it does appear as though the ball is passed forward. No foul and try awarded.

Hope that explains it. A bit wierd but seems the most likely answer according to people in the know.

England's second try was similar, they look at real technical aspects as well such as hand position in making the pass. No idea what the fuck that means but is mentioned from time to time.