The best of the rest

International break coming up so this should kill some of the boredom, who would you take from the rest of the teams in the SPFL that would improve our team either as a first team player or as a a starter?, we used to in years gone by raid the the rest of the league for their best players but it's becoming more of a rarity now.

If Morelos goes we'd need to sign a new number 1 att (colak doesn't do it for me) cost depending I'd sign shankland not to be starter but another optitinatead of all are eggs in one basket with a new striker 

Just now, Duncn said:

If Morelos goes we'd need to sign a new number 1 att (colak doesn't do it for me) cost depending I'd sign shankland not to be starter but another optitinatead of all are eggs in one basket with a new striker 

So we need a new star striker but you’d like to sign Shankland as a squad option

Just now, Essandoh said:

So we need a new star striker but you’d like to sign Shankland as a squad option

Yes in a round about way 🤣 I feel as though he'd offer more than Colak if/when are recruitment team fucks up finding a new striker 

Just now, Duncn said:

Yes in a round about way 🤣 I feel as though he'd offer more than Colak if/when are recruitment team fucks up finding a new striker 

I don’t actually mind Shankland as a player but Colak would score more goals than him in that Hearts team, not sure where he’d fit in Beale’s system either

8 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

I canny wait to slag peoples suggestions and berate them for being nowhere near Rangers standard

But offer none of my own :pipe: 

No point me getting involved, that's what I was going to do 😂

In honesty, I don't watch any other teams or games in our league enough and really only see players when they come up against us.

26 minutes ago, Somemightsay7 said:

Shankland's penalties massively distort his figures.

Without penalties, he's only scored 8 league goals in 28 games/2,241 minutes- so a goal every 280 minutes.

Nisbet has 8 league goals in 582 minutes - so a goal every 72 minutes.

Penalties not count or something? 

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Slattery at Motherwell looks a direct replacement for Ryan Jack. 

Screenshot_20230320_121433_Samsung Internet.jpg

Jack will strangely keep fit and play well until end of season and Wilson will give him a 5 year deal on 40k per week rising to 50k if / when he doesn’t play 

12 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Jack will strangely keep fit and play well until end of season and Wilson will give him a 5 year deal on 40k per week rising to 50k if / when he doesn’t play 

I'd offer him a new contract but only if he chucked rhe national team.

Duk and it’s not even close. He’s by far the best player outside the OF and ticks all the boxes. 15 goals and 6 assist for a dreadful Sheep side and not on pens.

Can play wide or as a striker both areas we need to sign this Summer.

He’s young, rapid and has sell on potential. Was Portugal under 19 but couldn’t break into Benfica first team. 

And has bags of ability. He’s scored a few worldies this season. 2 probably goal of the year contenders.

Said we should have looked at him in Jan. But we will likely be priced out if he continues progressing as he is. Sheep fans already wanting 10+ million for him 😂.

Was pretty gutted we didn’t try and sign him in Jan. identifying these guys should be our bread and butter