*****The Official Rangers v Dundee Utd Match Thread*****

Craiggybear

Just now, Roy Hobbs said:

Or maybe we're not even using it anymore? It was Milson and Gerrard that were big on it. Gerrard took his whole backroom team with him, there's nothing to suggest we carried on when Gio arrived.

We still use it, we're on their partners list, Hull City use Zone7 too, all these players injured and expected not back until late April or May (the list has named players twice for some reason)

Screenshot_20230331-1358082.thumb.png.05c8eae4ec87d64f76782b3557788c7e.png

2 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

We still use it, we're on their partners list, Hull City use Zone7 too, all these players injured and expected not back until late April or May (the list has named players twice for some reason)

Screenshot_20230331-1358082.thumb.png.05c8eae4ec87d64f76782b3557788c7e.png

6 players out injured? It can only mean one thing.

Just now, Loyal72 said:

We have five players out injured, Hull has six, Liverpool has seven, Getafe has three none expected to return this season. 

The only thing we have in common is Zone7.

That's primary school level logic right there.

Chelsea have 10 players out, Forest have 15, Spurs 8, Leicester 9, Man utd 10. What do they all have in common?

So Raskin says he's ready to go on Monday and not the medical staff?

Players are always champing at the bit, wanting to return. A niggling injury should have seen him available for this game after two weeks out. 

His injury is a concern for next week. Raskin not playing in the last OF game was a major mistake. Don't want to see it happen again.

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

So Raskin says he's ready to go on Monday and not the medical staff?

Players are always champing at the bit, wanting to return. A niggling injury should have seen him available for this game after two weeks out. 

His injury is a concern for next week. Raskin not playing in the last OF game was a major mistake. Don't want to see it happen again.

You've no idea what the injury is it the severity of it

That's primary school level logic right there.

Chelsea have 10 players out, Forest have 15, Spurs 8, Leicester 9, Man utd 10. What do they all have in common?

Maybe they all use the same medical consultancy too! I see what you're trying to do, but no.

There are clearly flaws with the AI protocols we use to prevent player injuries. 

Those flaws have been evident at other clubs using the same technology.

Use your big brain.

5 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

Maybe they all use the same medical consultancy too! I see what you're trying to do, but no.

There are clearly flaws with the AI protocols we use to prevent player injuries. 

Those flaws have been evident at other clubs using the same technology.

Use your big brain.

I don't think you have one.

3 minutes ago, Roy Hobbs said:

I don't think you have one.

For questioning our use of a supposedly best in class performance boosting and injury preventative AI software, when it's evidently not working?

Aye av no got a brain mate. You keep plodding on ya simpleton.

1 minute ago, Loyal72 said:

For questioning our use of a supposedly best in class performance boosting and injury preventative AI software, when it's evidently not working?

Aye av no got a brain mate. You keep plodding on ya simpleton.

Your the simpleton that's equating an injury list to an analysis tool with absolutely zero evidence. 

Your the simpleton that's equating an injury list to an analysis tool with absolutely zero evidence. 

Yeah there's absolutely no correlation between the two at all. 

How dare I question our use of such software that has resulted in our worst two years of injuries in about a decade.

Am so daft. Fuck up Roy.

3 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

Yeah there's absolutely no correlation between the two at all. 

How dare I question our use of such software that has resulted in our worst two years of injuries in about a decade.

Am so daft. Fuck up Roy.

It was also used in our best ever league season. It's being used by Napoli in what will arguably be their best ever league season. There is literally no correlation. It's an observation with zero evidence. 

It's an analysis tool that monitors player performance. It's mental to suggest it somehow causes injuries, particularly when many of ours like Souttar, Helander and Roofe haven't played enough football for any analysis to take place.

17 minutes ago, Roy Hobbs said:

It was also used in our best ever league season. It's being used by Napoli in what will arguably be their best ever league season. There is literally no correlation. It's an observation with zero evidence. 

It's an analysis tool that monitors player performance. It's mental to suggest it somehow causes injuries, particularly when many of ours like Souttar, Helander and Roofe haven't played enough football for any analysis to take place.

You've went away and googled it now Roy, that's a start at least. But you've still managed to come back wrong. 

It is an optimising software that delivers workloads, rest and recovery protocols, which players should be doing what exercises, what their diets should be, what they should be doing in the gym, cardio work, everything.

Basically the AI decides what players should be doing what and when. It knows if they're injured and what work players should be doing for recovery, it can calculate return times for injured players too.

We used it in our league winning season, correct, in addition to a stellar medical department, with doctors, sports scientists etc. 

Can't just rely on the software alone. 

The main thing this software promises to do, is half injuries.

We've had more than ever. So, is it working?

2 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

You've went away and googled it now Roy, that's a start at least. But you've still managed to come back wrong. 

It is an optimising software that delivers workloads, rest and recovery protocols, which players should be doing what exercises, what their diets should be, what they should be doing in the gym, cardio work, everything.

Basically the AI decides what players should be doing what and when. It knows if they're injured and what work players should be doing for recovery, it can calculate return times for injured players too.

We used it in our league winning season, correct, in addition to a stellar medical department, with doctors, sports scientists etc. 

Can't just rely on the software alone. 

The main thing this software promises to do, is half injuries.

We've had more than ever. So, is it working?

That's a different question altogether. It's not the root cause of our injuries though.  

Can you provide links to where it works out player injury return times and diets, and all of that other stuff you said. I can only find stuff that is related to injury prevention. Thanks.

1 minute ago, Roy Hobbs said:

That's a different question altogether. It's not the root cause of our injuries though.  

Can you provide links to where it works out player injury return times and diets, and all of that other stuff you said. I can only find stuff that is related to injury prevention. Thanks.

I didn't say it was the root-cause of our injuries, the managing of injuries and players being out for longer than they should be, can be correlated to Zone7.

Zone7 have it all in-depth on their website. 

But there's a short video here that gives you the jist of it all.

13 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

I didn't say it was the root-cause of our injuries, the managing of injuries and players being out for longer than they should be, can be correlated to Zone7.

Zone7 have it all in-depth on their website. 

But there's a short video here that gives you the jist of it all.

That's still only about preventing injuries. As far as I can tell it's primary function is preventing fatigue related injuries. The main ones I can think of regarding us are Yilmaz, who'd hardly played any football so probably wasn't seen as a risk, and Goldson, who plays just about every game, and when he was injured Souttar and Helander were out long term, and Davies was struggling for fitness. Did we knowingly take a risk with Goldson given the circumstances? Same with Morelos last season.

Most of our other significant injuries are/were impact related, like Hagi, Davis and Lawrence, or just players with poor injury records. It doesn't take AI to tell me when Roofe will next be injured.

50 minutes ago, Madina said:

An easy win for us v relegation fodder. Just hope the Raskin injury doesnt drag on and on like so many others we've had this season 

I think they will score first and then we will wake up like an angry Bear and destroy them

Some nobody to score, 12 corners, 21 shots,  9 on target, and 4-1 scoreline.