*****The Official Scum v Rangers Match Thread*****

Just now, Kylegib said:

I understand that but he'll be managing largely the same group of players and he'll have to show he can beat celtic. 

Aye, you said if he suffered another heavy defeat he would be under pressure though.

6 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

He’s already shown enough to suggest he can. 

but his Rangers will be from the summer he’s worked miracles with this squad since he came in 

His league form has been great but a Rangers manager has to show they can beat celtic 

1 minute ago, Kylegib said:

His league form has been great but a Rangers manager has to show they can beat celtic 

He has matched them point for point, going there no fans, not the players or team he’d really like, win lose or draw tomorrow I’ll not be judging him on what he does here.

these games all matter but the biggest one for us really is the hampden game.

Just now, The Specky Liar said:

Aye, you said if he suffered another heavy defeat he would be under pressure though.

If he's manager and the players suffer another heavy defeat then he'll be under pressure, Beale is manager due to the fact we found ourselves behind celtic, he has to show he can beat celtic and if he can't naturally he'll be under pressure.

11 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

I think all three will play unless he starts Sakala wide right. We'll go something like this IMO. 

McGregor

Tav Goldson Davies Barisic

Jack Raskin

Tillman

Cantwell                Kent

Morelos

You can maybe swap Cantwell and Tillman but I think that will be the team.

Think that’ll be the team. Pretty pleased with it. Hopefully Raskin is sharp. 

2 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Personnel takes care of itself, the important thing now is attitude.

Front foot, in their faces and press, press, press.

If we go in cautiously, we’ll deserve all we get.

100% they have to be pressed from the start. The whole "sit back and soak up the pressure" never works against them.

They score an early goal and the game plan goes tits up. Happens time after time against them. 

Get in their faces and if we score it upsets their plan. 

Just now, Kylegib said:

If he's manager and the players suffer another heavy defeat then he'll be under pressure, Beale is manager due to the fact we found ourselves behind celtic, he has to show he can beat celtic and if he can't naturally he'll be under pressure.

He will not be under pressure if we don’t beat them tomorrow, he’s going to be the manager in the summer if we lose heavily tomorrow or lose by a goal it won’t matter.

Just now, RFC55 said:

He has matched them point for point, going there no fans, not the players or team he’d really like, win lose or draw tomorrow I’ll not be judging him on what he does here.

these games all matter but the biggest one for us really is the hampden game.

The biggest game is the Hampden one particularly with them going for a treble but we need to show we can beat them as that would increase our confidence big time.

1 minute ago, Kylegib said:

Not really though, unless it’s a battering.

Gets a fresh slate next season with a new hopefully non shitebag squad. 

11 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

We're not good enough to play with a false 9

2 fast wide forwards in Kent and Sakala would confuse fuck out of them. Who picks them up - their fullbacks (stops them breaking forward) or their CHs - pushed further apart than they'd want?

Tillman then plays between CF or midfield as he deems fit to get most involved.

I think Tillman would be smart enough to play that role, and I think it's a better option than Colak or Morelos.

4 minutes ago, Kylegib said:

He'd do the club and himself the world of good showing he has the beating of them.

Goes without saying surely…

There’s a big difference between it being really great if he wins, vs being under huge pressure if he doesn’t. 

5 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Not really though, unless it’s a battering.

Gets a fresh slate next season with a new hopefully non shitebag squad. 

If we are on the end of another 3 defeats against them season then he won't start next season with a clean slate at all, the knives will be out after the first bad result and even more so if the first Old Firm next year doesn't go our way. 

The next 3 games against them will have a huge bearing on Beales tenure here. He has to show that he can beat them, preferably in the semi final of course, but Rangers managers have to beat those cunts and the sooner the better for Beale. 

2 minutes ago, NixonRFC said:

Just seen it confirmed that Hatate is definitely out for them, he's their best player, always seems to hurt us, I'm quietly confident now, we'll have our strongest midfield while they'll have a weaker than normal midfield 3.

Wouldn't say he's even close to being their best player

3 minutes ago, NixonRFC said:

Just seen it confirmed that Hatate is definitely out for them, he's their best player, always seems to hurt us, I'm quietly confident now, we'll have our strongest midfield while they'll have a weaker than normal midfield 3.

Not sure he's their best player but he'll be a big loss for them.

4 minutes ago, NixonRFC said:

Mooy has been out recently too, and whilst I'm not overly impressed by him they seem to think he's the dogs bollox.